Search found 324 matches
- October 31st, 2017, 5:10 pm
- Forum: Investment Longue
- Topic: How to check correctness of Bda site documents
- Replies: 5
- Views: 691
Checking documents for a first allottee is simple. If you are not sure what to look for, consult a lawyer. He may charge a small fee but you will have peace of mind.
- September 13th, 2017, 8:20 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Borewell and Hydrogeological map
- Replies: 3
- Views: 613
There are chances that the neighbors bore well would be affected. when you dig a bore well, it is possible that the bore well digs through the aquifer your neighbor is drawing water from. when you dig deeper, and if you encounter an empty gap in the rocks, that can drain the aquifer your neighbor is...
- August 18th, 2017, 7:52 am
- Forum: Civil Construction
- Topic: Only Boundary Columns for 30*40 site
- Replies: 8
- Views: 655
It is possible to have columns only at the ends like shown in the attachment. It might increase the cost of the structure of the building.
- August 11th, 2017, 7:00 pm
- Forum: Rules,Acts,Legal
- Topic: Recomendation for Getting BDA katha for two 20*30 plots
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1128
You will get one khata since both the sites are in the same saledeed.
- August 11th, 2017, 7:07 am
- Forum: Vishveshwariah
- Topic: Vishwesharaya layout's progress
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1333
nowadays even reputed astrologers are unable to predict events happening in Bengaluru, it is difficult for common man to predict the future. Sir MV layout was allotted in 2003, So it is 15 years now. Initially it takes a very long time for the first houses to come up, once 15 to 20% houses come up, ...