Odion Rainbow Retreat -Sarjapur Road

R81

Odion Rainbow Retreat -Sarjapur Road

Post by R81 »

Hi..

I was looking for a plot in Odion Rainbow Retreat on Sarjapur Road. The developer is quoting 2800 per sqft.
Please let me if anyone has booked a plot here and the ongoing rate in this layout.

Thanks,
Raj
arun.tsss

Re: Odion Rainbow Retreat -Sarjapur Road

Post by arun.tsss »

Hi,

Am also looking to buy a plot here. He is quoting the same price. But he said upfront that he's yet to get aproval from BDA and that's why he has not updated the information about this project in his website. Is it ok to go ahead book such projects? What should i do if i plan to buy a site here. Kindly advice.

Arun C.
dharti

Post by dharti »

we r also intersted buying a plot there....can u give me the website,i want to check it...is he giving a group discount...
Aruna

Post by Aruna »

Please do let me know the approach to visit this project. I am interested as well for group discount.
Vepa

Post by Vepa »

Hi,
Who is the developer? I googled it for Odion/Rainbow developers. I couldn't get any of their home page. Please share me the link

Thanks
Somu
nagsbhat

Post by nagsbhat »

I went on Sarjapur road but could not locate the layout.

http://wikimapia.org/20661398/Odion-Rainbow-Retreat
http://www.odeonbuilders.com/residential.asp
krangana

Post by krangana »

Anyone visited the layout? How gud is the layout? how reliable is the developer? Please share more details of the project if you have any?

-Cheers
Sachin123

Post by Sachin123 »

Guys, Dont fall into honey traps.. Dont get carried away by these offers pre BDA approval. There are many layouts in Bangalore that has no approval and has taken advance from customers past 3 years.

Personally i dont mind paying a little more than the prelaunch price but want to have a peacefull sleep at night than losing sleep and money both due to greed.
krangana

Post by krangana »

Anyone went and saw the layout? Please let me know your feedback.
tabab

Post by tabab »

I saw layout Rainbow Retreat in last weekend and bought a plot there . I didn't enquire much , but realised its better to buy a plot there as its difficult to get a plot with in city for 2,800 to 3,000 rs per SFT where we can buid the home with in one year from now.

Thanks
Babu

Return to “General”