Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

arun4will

Re: Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

Post by arun4will »

yea thats true..its bit inside from Hosur road...but from sarjapur road also it is around 5.5kms...I got Pionier for around 2900/- after negociations..and I was quite happy with it...Duo city the access roads weren't good...but anyways it is subject to develop...for me access to sarjapur road was important and Pionier was around 5km to Wipro corporate office...it actually depends on the needs :)
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

True people looking for bigger plots and with higher budget should consider this. Also i had seen another one close by something which had a board up called astro something. Not sure what was the price and how good it is and whether it is approved
arun4will

Post by arun4will »

yes..Astro was quoting 3200/- and they said only 40*60 was available..I heard their papers arent good(not first hand info)...
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Hi

here is a link to a complaint related to the connecting road to duo city and a response from tbbmp with a contact number. I found this when searching for another link which was posted earlier in this thread. The response has the contact number of the engineer who is assigned this complain. If anyone does contact him please let us know what you got as a response. I myself am not in a position to contact now. Here is the link

http://www.ichangemycity.com/complaints ... -main-road
saibabu

Post by saibabu »

Good to see a response. I am visiting soon and will update on any developments. Have any of you guys fenced your plot? Do you feel it is necessary
Dilip12

Post by Dilip12 »

Hello,

i have booked plot in Survey Number 144. and it is in the Builder told tht he they will Provide NOC to LIC From IDBI bank if we are going for loan.
DId anyone buy plot in the Same Survey number.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Hi Dilip

Maybe Vamsee(adroit) can help you since he was looking at a plot which also required an NOC from IDBI.
saibabu

Post by saibabu »

Hi

I visited the layout today. The initial road from Hosur road to Chikka Thogur is repaired but the connecting road to the layout is still the same. No changes.
Inside the layout road work is almost nearing completion. Also I saw one more house construction is started in the layout. Also in the area next to the layout where there is cement block factory work had started for some construction. When I inquired they said that there is a new apartment coming up here. I see someone has already marked this on wikimapia
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.8686053&lo ... nt-project

Not sure what is the name of the apartment but if this comes up it should remove the last empty stretch on the connecting road which is a good sign.

Saibabu
saibabu

Post by saibabu »

On the link
http://www.ichangemycity.com/complaints ... -main-road

it says the complaint is resolved on Monday. When i visited on saturday nothing had changed. Is it really resolved and road repaired? Can anyone comment on this?

thanks
Saibabu
Dilip12

Post by Dilip12 »

last Saturday i went to IDBI Bank to cross check before going ahead. i was shocked to hear that IDBI Bank is planning to Auction the Plots in the survey number 140/2(p),144,56,56 and 57 by next month. this was told to me by Mr. Vishwanath (AGM).

people who all have booked plots coming under these survey numbers should go together and talk Developer(Duo Associates).

Return to “General”