Telecom Layout(Green Field Gardens 1)- Is there any issue?

m3_07

Re: Telecom Layout(Green Field Gardens 1)- Is there any issu

Post by m3_07 »

Supraja wrote:I have a question: Is it okay to buy unregistered site from allotted members with a proof of allotment letter in GFG 2?
The society registers the site to a member/ associate member. Hence, you will be able to buy/ get the site registered only as a second party, legally speaking. There have been cases where such transactions have happenned in past & people have ended up loosing both the land & the money.
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

i dont think this can happen in this society as they will register the site only for the alloted member even if you give written request. I am keep getting this similar offers those allocated to GF they wanted to sell at the rate 1250 without registration. Better wait once the registration happen they u can bargain the price and buy the site..

Regads,
Raghu
Supraja

Post by Supraja »

Thanks for the response!
This is just about going for agreement based on allotment letter.
Not exactly to buy!
mohanbabu

Post by mohanbabu »

I am looking to buy a 40X60 site in GFG-1 or GFG-2 anyone interested to sell please contact me.
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

How much is price they are quoting ?
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

Is this same as Telecom layout - Golden lake which i got inputs from one of my friends?
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

No, Golden lake side is belongs to Central Government Telecom Employees Housing Society,(http://cgtere.com/)

Regards,
Raghu
MVSND2009

Post by MVSND2009 »

I am looking to buy a site in GFG-1 / GFG-2 / GFG-3 / WOODS REGENCY, anyone interested to sell please contact me.
sky2

Post by sky2 »

Can anybody have any review about the Central Government Telecom Employees Housing Society,(http://cgtere.com/) Golden lake side project behind ITC factory Bangalore North ?
They are saying that they dont have approval for the project but it is progress.
It is 40 arcs project 40 acres, gated community project that will consist of 400 plots.
The BDA is required to thoroughly check before sanctioning licenses to private layouts. According to its regulations 49% of the area should be formed sites, 15% reserved for parks and playgrounds, 10% for civic amenity sites and the rest for roads, drains and other infrastructure facilities. So it that case how come in 40 arcs they can have 400 plot of minimum size 1200. Is seems fishy as as per BDA it cant be approved unless they have something else in there mind.
Please reply so that we can get a clear picture.
bboy

Post by bboy »

49% of 40 acres is 19.6 acres or 8,53,776 sft which is set aside only for the plots. With this, 400 plots of average size of 2134 sft can be formed. So, what is so fishy about it?

Return to “General”