dc converted a khata land

vishwas_bda

dc converted a khata land

Post by vishwas_bda »

Hello friends,

I am planning to buy a site.
An agent showed me a couple of sites which are dc converted , regularised and having A khata by BBMP.
I have not seen the documents but the agent has said that on payment of rs 5k as token amount, he will give the papers for legal verification.
I have seen that such sites are not in big layouts, but some guy with a small amount of land would have created the sites, obviously this wont have any civic amenities like park, ground etc.
One more point was that they say the A khata is for the entire survey number and not for individual sites.
They claim that this will not be an issue for getting loan from nationalized banks and that one can get A khata for the site after registeration.
I have seen these at 2 location in south bangalore, kanakpura road and J P Nagar 8 th phase.
The one on kanakpura road is near vajrahalli, next to balaji layout, and owner (not agent) is quoting rs 3000/sq feet.
Other one is in surabh nagar, J P nagar 8th phase, next to nayak layout, agent is quoting 3.5k/sq feet.

Request the knowledgeable members to please guide me.

Thanks !
yashmys

Re: dc converted a khata land

Post by yashmys »

3.5 K in surabh nagar is a good price.I think there are many houses in that area. Why dont you check out with the house owners over there
vishwas_bda

Post by vishwas_bda »

Thanks for the quick response Yash.
I also needed advice on how safe is such dc converted sites with A khata for entire survey and not for individual site.

Thanks !
bhavesha

Post by bhavesha »

You will get B Khatha for individual site, A khatha is for entire land parcel. Does it have NOC from concerned authorities?

I have seen similar layouts in north/east bangalore and you wont get loans from nationalised banks for these. You may get it from finance institutes like india bulls, can Fin etc.

Hope it helps,
vishwas_bda

Post by vishwas_bda »

Hi Bhavesh,
That is a very interesting and important information that individual site will get b khata by default if survey number has a khata.
So to get A khata, maybe one would have to wait for akrama sakrama and pay betterment charges again for the individual site.
The agent was very sure that I will easily get loan from nationalized banks :? .
when you say NOC from concerned authorities, do you mean BBMP/BMRDA based on the location?
Can you help in the documents i need to get verified for such lands.
Thanks Yash and Bhavesh for your valuable inputs.
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi Vishwas,

If the "A" khata is for the entire Survey Number, how do you get the loan for your particular site in tat sy.no? I dont think you get it in any Private bank as well.. only finance companies like DHFL, India Bulls might give.

Dont make any payment more than 1k.. if he is insisting, get in written tat he will pay back the entire 5k if the verification fails.
prabhu422p

Post by prabhu422p »

Nagarjun,

U r right.Axis bank,HDFC,ICICI and other private banks also won't give loans if the individual site is not having 'A' Khata.

Thanks
Prabhakar
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Are there any houses constructed in the layout? In case of A Khata for whole land for individual plots I think you wont be able to get plan approved as well. Just a thing to consider before you buy.
sreedhara_bj

Post by sreedhara_bj »

Hi Vishwas,

Regarding A-Khata layout near Balaji Layout, do you remember the Survey no? I have 30*40 there , it has Individual A-khata - it is not for entire layout. Rate is 3k now. I got khata transferred to my name also.
vishwas_bda

Post by vishwas_bda »

Hi Sreedhara, I dont remember the survey number
Last edited by vishwas_bda on October 24th, 2017, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General”