BBMP Khata Transfer - SAKALA

arunthl

BBMP Khata Transfer - SAKALA

Post by arunthl »

Hi Everyone,

I have a very good experience with SAKALA - Guaranteed Service which I got to know by the Chief Secretary - Smt. Shalini Rajanish, IAS in a news channel.

Recently I purchased a land in Uttarahalli limits and I had to do Khata Transfer of the property which is in the Uttarahalli BBMP limits (as my property falls in that area). Though registration was done in Jan 2013, I neglected this thinking I have to pay bribe. But, when I got to know about SAKALA, I thought like I am not in a hurry to do and hence, why can't I try this.

So, have decided to grab the information. But before to that, thought of asking how much does it charge with an agent and he said, 2% of Stamp Duty Paid and 5K as bribe. Then said ok to him and went back home.

Next morning, after speaking to SAKALA Customer Care - 080-44554455, I got information on the documents to be collected. And, approached Uttarahalli BBMP on one Saturday Morning. I asked one of the BBMP employee there about how to apply and asked the concerned person to take the Application under SAKALA. They said, once the application is accepted you meet the Revenue Inspector for the DD to be submitted. I went home back and in the evening I got a message saying, your application is received and BB........454 is the tracking number.

After 15 days, I went to the same office again just to check the status and status was, DD to be submitted which is 2%. Infact, same communication was sent to me India Post but unfortunately, it did not reach me. After I came to know that DD has to be submitted, immediately I went to the nearest bank and took a DD and submitted it. All the requirements were fulfilled when I submitted the DD.

Then, exactly after 30 days (this is the time specified for Khata Transfer in SAKALA), my application was successfully processed and it was residing in the Uttarahalli office. When I visited the 5th Saturday from the 1st Saturday I applied, astonishingly I got the certificate in my hand.

Awesome experience I had and even one person did not ask a single paisa.

So, I suggest we as Citizen's make use of these wonderful programs and stop paying bribe.

To do a Khata Transfer, documents you need are as below:

1. APPLICATION IN PRESCRIBED FORM
2. ATTESTED COPY OF THE TITLE DEED
3. TITLE DOCUMENTS (PREVIOUS TITLE DEED) WITH FLOW CHART OF TITLE (IN CASE OF FAMILY PARTITION/BIFURCATION ETC.)(ATTESTED COPIES FROM GAZETTED OFFICER/BBMP OFFICERS)
4. COPIES OF THE PREVIOUS TAX PAID RECEIPTS
5. AFFIDAVIT IN CASE OF INHERITANCE / GIFT DEED / WILL DEED/ COURT DECREE ETC.,
6. ORIGINAL DEATH CERTIFICATE IN CASE OF KATHADARS DEATH(FOR TRANSFER)
7. NOC FROM ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE DECEASED KATHADARS FAMILY.

Time required:-
1. 7 working days in the case of BDA/KHB allotted properties
2. 30 working days in the case of revenue extensions, BDA re-conveyed areas, gramathana, high-rise buildings (both apartments & commercial complexes)

Nothing to worry, you just go with the attested copies of the Sale Deed, Mother Deed, then a photocopy of the Recent Tax Paid Receipt, Existing Khata Certificate, Encumberence Certificate for last 10 years (it costs you 130/-) and just carry rest of the documents photo copied.

For more info. refer:
http://www.sakala.kar.nic.in/gsc_home.aspx

Regards,
Arun

PS: Many are not aware of such programs as I met a person on the day I collected the certificate and he was asking how did this happen in 30 days. SAKALA information has to be passed everywhere.
civil88

Re: BBMP Khata Transfer - SAKALA

Post by civil88 »

Arun,

Thanks for the detailed inputs. Your post definitely encourages people to make use of Sakala scheme.
blorebuddy

Post by blorebuddy »

Hi Arun
Thanks for the details. Can you please tell me the process to get last 10 years encumberance certificate?
niarhab

Post by niarhab »

Excellent, thanks for sharing.
civil88

Post by civil88 »

blorebuddy wrote:Hi Arun
Thanks for the details. Can you please tell me the process to get last 10 years encumberance certificate?
Process is very simple. Go to the concerned Sub-registrar's office and fill in the form for EC. In the form mention the period as 10 years. It is better to take the copy of the sale deed to fill the details regarding the property while submitting EC application form.

They may ask you for 100 or 200/- bribe and give the EC in about an hour's time. If you insist on not paying the bribe they may ask you to collect the EC in a couple of days.
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

Its arnd 130 rs, pay rs 200 (including bribe) if you want it in hour or so. Go on odd days like saturday/tuesday so that there is no much rush for reg.
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

blorebuddy wrote:Hi Arun
Government fees for 10 years EC is 125/-. If you give, 125 they accept it. If you give, 150, you can not ask for the remaining 25/-. All government offices will work in similar fashion. As JPNAGARPROP rightly said, if you want ASAP, then pay bribe and get that done.

Else, wait for 2-3 days..
sun

Post by sun »

Quick info - when I wanted EC for 15 years recently, this is the info shared with me from Sub-Registrar office, Begur Road. EC automation happened in 2004, so you will get electronic EC only after 2004, if you need an EC for year 2004 and before, you need to submit another application (same format) and it takes longer. They will have to do a manual search in books, and cost is little more too.

Return to “General”