Plz Suggest a Good Gated Layout

mramki_77

Re: Plz Suggest a Good Gated Layout

Post by mramki_77 »

Also we should be fighting against brokers not among ourselves
parkom

Post by parkom »

Mnrs, Amit, breathe easy; I obviously didn't mean you both. The fly by night operators who came to talk about the layout and then disappeared know.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
idlebrain

Post by idlebrain »

friends, any inputs on layouts (only plots) around whitefield area? thanks.
amit9215

Post by amit9215 »

Hi,

I also have a plot/proposed vila in the same layout. I have selected this layout due to proximity to school, it parks, and shopping mall. Varthur area is well know for its school. Within 2-6 Kms there are some well known school 1) TISB, 2> Pratham International 3> Inventure Academy 4> Greenwood high. Also DPS east not very far off from this place. Within 6-10 kms you can reach different well know it parks 1> ITPL - 6KMs 2> Different places in whitefield 4-6 kms 3> CESNA business baprk 4 KMs 4> ECO space and other IT parks in Outer ring road 6-8 kms. 5> Wipro Corporate office 8 KMs and 6> Proposed new infosys campus 10 kms. Also ECity not more than 16 KMS. The only drawback is Hospital. As off now there is no good hospital nearby except Vydehi which is around 5 KMs. However I think we can expect to see some good hospital coming up this area as Varthur suppose to be the next upcoming and booming area.

Before selecting this place I personally visited all these IT parks and there are several routes through which you can reach different place. There is a shopping mall (Forum Value Mall) and another one is coming up in same stretch. I foresee there will some more mall coming up in Varthur area itself. Another usp is VKE is going to be the gated community where you can expect 100 percent occupancy. Since concept is vila, you wont find any vacant land next to your building unlike some other lay out in Bangalore where you never know when your next door neighbor will come and build house. Already 13 houes are in construction stage

Initial offer price was really competitive considering location of this lay out. Now I understood that price of this layout already gone up by 15-23 percent depending on your buying price. Although this is a small layout and not from a well known builder, I was comfortable to deal with them (may be I bought this from builder itself).

There is a community (VKE_Owner) created in yahoo groups. Owners are requested to join this group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vke_owner/
ravisrm

Post by ravisrm »

I have a quick question about VKE. I visited this layout around May,2010. At that time only 2-3 villas were sold and rest (around 27 in number) were available. I didnt go ahead since I found the layout size (1.5 acres) too small. But I agree the price was very reasonable. Now, even after 10 months how come there are still villas left unsold. Considering the location and the price it should have been sold like hot cakes. Any reason that VKE still is not sold out?
nitingsinghani

Post by nitingsinghani »

I don't think they have something available, I was checking with them last month and only one was available, that too smaller in size 1025 sqft.
russel

Post by russel »

Last weekend I visited a gated community layout named Riches Regal (Survey No 493), a new layout coming up in Horamavu, Kalkere 80 feet road, Bangalore - 43. Layout is being developed by Riches Builders and Developer. Layout seems to be very decent with good access and infrastructures. Layout lies just beside the 80 feet Horamavu Kalkere main road, which is 2.5 KM from ORR. Access to mail Bangalore central is really good, K R Puram railway station is about 6KM, 14 KM Domlur EGL, 7 KM Manyata Tech Park, Marathalli Bridge 10 Km....

Price quoted is Rs 2600.00 PSFT. Layout is DC converted, Betterment paid with up to date BBMP tax paid. As per builder layout land is having BBMP 'A' Khata but Layout is "NOT approved by BDA". As per builder layout is approved by BBMP.

Any feedback is highly appreciated. Any info regarding this layout would really help me going further.

thanks,
-=R
ravisrm

Post by ravisrm »

There is no such thing as BBMP approval. Only BDA/BMRDA/BIAPPA can approve a layout. BBMP approval may imply that it may become regularized under AKARMA/SAKARMA later on.
Rupesh

Post by Rupesh »

Hi i want a small budgeted villa in and around whitefield, could you help me please.
maddiaks

Post by maddiaks »

Hi Rupesh,

I hope you checked this. http://www.pruksa.co.in/Default.aspx
You can look for rowhouse here. I haven't been there. Even I am also searching for the same.

Thanks,
MAKS

Return to “General”