Online Encumbrance Certificate

suhasbl

Online Encumbrance Certificate

Post by suhasbl »

Dear Members,

Today I came to know we can get online EC and another related service from the registrar office.

You can check it out from the website

https://kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in/Layout/Layout

I have not tried but will try to use service soon and update about my experience.

If any one in the forum has used please share your experience here.

Thanks,
bharath_blr

Re: Online Encumbrance Certificate

Post by bharath_blr »

Hi,
I have tried this for a flat in an Apartment complex. Doesn't work! Generates a blank EC.
May work for independent property. Hints marked as question mark in the web shows where to look for the details in sale deed.
If success, please post your experience.
suhasbl

Post by suhasbl »

I got my EC for the BDA plot I own. You can also get digitally signed a copy at cost Rs 40/- but I have not tried it.

This is one very useful website and no need to go around tables to get this done.

Yes it is not straightforward and you have to do some research to know the exact property detail

1) first get the village name of your property which comes under and this is available in previous EC(hard copy) if you have obtained from sub registrar office.

2) Then you give "Site no" as "Property Number Type" and then leave "Previous Property No. Details " blank give your site/plot number in "Present Property No. Details"

3) All the other mandatory details to be filled can get from sale deed and easy to find it out

overall it takes a few seconds to fetch the details
suhasbl

Post by suhasbl »

Also give the exact measurement of your plot as mentioned in Khata or Sale deed otherwise it will not fetch. i.e either sqft. or sqmts. whatever applicable.
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

suhasbl wrote:Also give the exact measurement of your plot as mentioned in Khata or Sale deed otherwise it will not fetch. i.e either sqft. or sqmts. whatever applicable.
Wow suhasbl. Thanks for the update.
praveenkkr

Post by praveenkkr »

:!: Update: I submitted application online as explained below and I could get the digitally signed EC/CC in 4-5 days.

I tried this today and I'm able to get proper EC for my BDA layout plot.
I had to try atleast 10 times to get proper EC. Still, it is better than visiting the SR office.
I stopped at payment step since I would need it only next month.
Below are some details on how I got my EC:
Login with username and password.
Select EC and enter proper city and village details. Village is your area name like Jayanagar, Girinagar!
Select Non-Agricultural.
Now comes the most tricky part: Entering property details.
There are many options to enter like BBMP no., BDA No., etc.
In my case, my plot is in BDA layout, at present under BBMP.
After many trials, Khata No., worked for me.
I've attached a screen shot of the application.
After this, you will get OTP. Enter OTP and remember to select "Digital signed copy" option before clicking on "View Document" button.

:roll: Please update here if anyone could successfully download the digital copy and also the purpose for taking the same. I'm eager to know if this digitally signed copy is accepted anywhere
Attachments
online_EC_details.jpg
online_EC_details.jpg (165.21 KiB) Viewed 16028 times
duffyhair

Post by duffyhair »

I also got my online EC today.. even though it has listed all properties in the village bearing the site number, its easier to access for information purpose
kumark2k

Post by kumark2k »

I got a digitally signed EC in 4-5days and used the same for BBMP Khata Transfer through sakala.

The parameters to search the EC depends on what has been entered while previous purchase, I could do it based on the Site No. and Khata No. They will highlight the record and digitally sign the same.
kumark2k

Post by kumark2k »

Schorenweg

Post by Schorenweg »

Hi All,
it works for sites, house and flats too. you need to enter the right details. it works for me.
Please ping me if you need help.
Thanks

Return to “General”