Need help regarding south bangalore sites

Kondeeti

Need help regarding south bangalore sites

Post by Kondeeti »

Hi Friends,

I have seen a site in vishwapriya nager near bagur. Owner of the site is coting 2100/- per square feet and slightly negotiable. Im planning to go for it. Now im trying to gather the information about the area and future development.
Can you please help me and suggest buying here is worth to that prize. Any one aware is there any legal issues or discrepancies found

Please help me
somureddy99

Re: Need help regarding south bangalore sites

Post by somureddy99 »

hi
i think that area wat u r mentioned is not so developed,
but 2100 is very high a sof now
so u can think 1 c
k
Kondeeti

Post by Kondeeti »

Thanks Somureddy, i have stopped taking this site because the layout is next to bagur lake and this is risky
avsudhi

Post by avsudhi »

I am also looking for a site in this area ........... If anyone know about sites in good layouts (Royal Shelter/Meridian/Classic Paradise etc.) - pls let me know
chocks

Post by chocks »

Hi

Is Royal Shelters approved by BDA?
bdakrishna

Post by bdakrishna »

Hi Kondeeti, I'm also looking for site in the same layout. Do you have any other reasons to drop out? Any info about approvals & khata? Is BBMP issuing A khata to this layout? Have you got any first hand information about water logging when the lake overflows? It would be of great help if you can give me any reliable contacts. Thank you.
mehrsha

Post by mehrsha »

Dear avsudhi, are you still looking for a site? I have a ready house available on 30x40 site G+1 floor in Classic Paradise layout for 55 lakhs. If you are interested, kindly contact me on martin_raj72@yahoo.com
bobi_march8

Post by bobi_march8 »

Hello mehrsha ,

Could you please let me know where exactly it is, I am interested but don't have any idea about the area.
So please send the details to sivaramakrishna.obilineni@gmail.com

Regards,
Siva.
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

Found one entry in the list of Unauthorised layouts developed in BDA Jurisdiction by Private House Building Co-operative Societies "M/s. Classic Paradise Begur, Begur Hobli" though I am not sure its the same Classic Paradise mentioned above. check link: http://www.bdabangalore.org/pdfs/bdaunauthorisedenglish.pdf.

Return to “General”