Feedback on pallavi real estate agents

BengaluruBoy

Feedback on pallavi real estate agents

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Please give me feedback on pallavi real estate builders and developers put up at address
30th coss, 8th b main,
jayanagar 4th block (near sukh sagar hotel)
bangalore.

he was asking for consultation fees of 20K upfront which would be adjusted in commission and registration fees on buying a property( this causes suspicion). The money will not be reimbursed if we dont buy a property.

This is non refundable amount and valid for only 3 weeks. We have to pay another 20K to extend his service. I walked out with out agreeing to his terms. He talks about having lot of good properties with good rates. Is he trustworthy? anyone here has any experience dealing with them.
In addition they charge 2% commision.
jackalbda

Re: Feedback on pallavi real estate agents

Post by jackalbda »

first time Ihear about a deal like this...my RE agent was with me for almost about 7 months while I was searching for a property. Finally I paid him just 1.25% of the total property value and he was very happy with it. I dont think this guy's demand makes any sense, however different he is going to help you out, as far as his service is concerned.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi BengaluruBoy,
Don't even think about them, they are the five star rated blacklisted real estate agents in Bangalore .Check this link
http://www.mybdasites.com/msn-sites/bla ... opers.html
I remember there where lot discussions on this agent in MSN bdasites time. They say they have lots of best properties @ best rates, if so why do they need 20k? And valid for 3 weeks .So they have clear intentions to eat 20k.
I never heard of these kind of rules any where.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.n
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@yahoo.co.in
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Friends,

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. I'm glad I walked out from his place.
rkirana

Post by rkirana »

Pallavi real estate agency guy is a cheat.

He charges money upfront - I was searching for a house on rent and he took Rs 11,500 from me upfront by saying that he is the best real estate buy in Bangalore - that he has hired 4 folks to go all around Bangalore searching for properties....etc

In the end:
He showed me just 2 days of properties - one of the days he arrived 3 hours late keeping me waiting
He never called back nor did he give good service
He up-quotes all properties (like 23K for 18K worth) - and tries to get you to agree to a sub-standard property
He is more of a marketing guy and a cheat operating in Jayanagar. Beware of him!
Unluckily I did not see this post before dealing with him. That he is operating on the same model for 2 years shows that there are many gullible folks like me in Bangalore

Overall poor service, takes money upfront and is a cheat
kalidas

Post by kalidas »

Well there are a lot of complaints about this cheat. Btw, he is operating for much more than 2 years (there were a lot of complaints against him in old msn bdasite website). Apart from blaming him, I think it has a lot to do with our people. Why do they on the first place give money as advance to a broker without finalizing anything. If some broker asks for adavance before he shows anything, ignore them and go else where (there is no shortage of brokers in bangalore). Only once you find a property and fix it, then you need to pay the broker. Ideally it would be best to directly contact the owner through any of the websites, atleast both the owner and tenant will be saving on brokerage. Also there brokers have become a nuisance in bangalore for artificially inflating the rentals and prices.
sbhat

Post by sbhat »

This guy speaks well. After you pay money he will not show the house as per your requirement and trying to convince you. Be aware of this Guy !! One of my friend is paid money and struglling now.

Return to “General”