Pay BBMP taxes online !!

namburi9999

Pay BBMP taxes online !!

Post by namburi9999 »

Hi All,
Received this from a friend of mine. Have someone tried paying BBMP property taxes online before?

---------------------------
"Hi All,
Good news! Now you can pay BBMP property tax online. This will be useful only if you have paid 08-09 property tax and you have the receipt or application number with you.

http://218.248.41.198/

Use the receipt/application number from the previous year’s tax receipt to login.
You can also verify the details (name, katha number etc) of the tax paid for 08-09."
---------------------------
MNRS

Re: Pay BBMP taxes online !!

Post by MNRS »

It is not working. I tried.
rangavittala

Post by rangavittala »

we just paid tax by Cheque, and with acknowledgement you have to visit BBMP office to get recipt. since we are paying for lot of our properties- BBMP officals are know to me, they informed to make payment by chq in online not by credit card /debit card to avoid confusion.
avian

Post by avian »

2 weeks back, I tried to do this online by using the chequ payment method. When I took the printout along with the cheque to the BBMP office, they refuced to accept it stating that there is a problem with this method . The acknowledgemnet numbers generate dby this method is not accepted by their system,...blah,blah... I had to fillup the Pink form manually once again the in the office and then pay the tax. I got the same feedback from other residents there who had come to file their taxes. The idea was if you are doing it online, you have to complete the entire process online(debit\credit card)
MNRS

Post by MNRS »

I have tried using the Credit Card.

It seems working, but not so good.

It took almost about 10/15 days to get the amount deducted from my CC and then it generated the receipt too.
vinayjan

Post by vinayjan »

worked like a charm for me! Though sometimes its really really slow. But the receipt generation part needs to be largely improved since it generates in a funny that is hard to print.

Good riddance to visiting the local office and look at folks trying to fleece you!
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi everyone
The online BBMP tax payment is working very well. I did it recently for my site, it generated the receipt immediately.

regards
Ar.Praveen.N

Return to “General”