Tips for working with real estate agents ??

tvsh

Re: Tips for working with real estate agents ??

Post by tvsh »

kkrish wrote:Hi,

For example, I read that you should never reveal your budget to RE agent.
But If I don't , then won't the broker show me lots of plots that may not be relevant to my budget at all.
There are hundreds of brokers dealing with sites in all areas of Bangalore, more so for upcoming BDA layouts. You need to work with more than one, to ensure you get the best site/pricing, etc. Never get pressured by any of them and do not be in a hurry to finalize a deal, even though the brokers make it sound like, there is a long list of people waiting to grab it and the broker is doing you a favor by holding it for a day or 2.

Real Estate is no longer a "business". It is a game played by the brokers. Unless, you are lucky to find a site through your known sources or internet, there is no choice other than dealing with these Real Estate professionals. You play their game, the rules are defined by them, they are the refree and the buyer or seller is always the loser. Howmuch one loses depends on how many times one has played the game and mastered it. The more you master it, the less you loose.

Return to “General”