Plz Suggest a Good Gated Layout

bdasites

Re: Plz Suggest a Good Gated Layout

Post by bdasites »

I went to the location of this project. It's 4.5Km from ORR (http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Kadubeesanahalli,+Bengaluru,+Karnataka,+India&daddr=12.935094,77.728625&hl=en&sll=12.939099,77.700033&sspn=0.007194,0.011319&geocode=FZpuxQAd-ZChBCnRSKkBshOuOzHy4-BqHypqLA%3BFbZfxQAdcQuiBA&vpsrc=0&mra=ls&t=h&z=15) and 2.5Km from Varthur. This place is almost in the middle of nowhere, the road is pretty empty for 2km on either side. This is on the outskirts of a small village, Baligeri. However, the road from ORR is well laid (but just about single lane). I also saw a couple of villa projects on the main road. It might be at least another 5 years before this area has decent occupancy. So, it maybe a good option for people who are looking at it as an investment, rather than a budget home.

Mutsilu
leelapk

Post by leelapk »

sai wrote:I had called Ferns Builders just now. He said you can not construct house immediately in Ferns Cascading Meadows as BBMP (or Panchayat may be) trying to regularise and you will not Khata but he said its safe to buy.
Hi there,
Sorry this is in 2009, any updates on regularisation of this project ? and will banks issue loans. I doubt because it doesn't have any katha
Worst, I heard was it is not having DC conversion ?
What are the risks of buying such non-DC Converted sites ? And does this layout come under yellow belt ?
hkrish

Post by hkrish »

bdasites wrote:I went to the location of this project. It's 4.5Km from ORR (http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Kadub ... s&t=h&z=15) and 2.5Km from Varthur. This place is almost in the middle of nowhere, the road is pretty empty for 2km on either side. This is on the outskirts of a small village, Baligeri. However, the road from ORR is well laid (but just about single lane). I also saw a couple of villa projects on the main road. It might be at least another 5 years before this area has decent occupancy. So, it maybe a good option for people who are looking at it as an investment, rather than a budget home.

Mutsilu

bdasites, can you please tell me the name of layout near baligeri. From the wikimapia link i see the route point from A (kadubessanahalli junction to B(some road near baligeri village). Im interested in that locality

regards
hkrish

Return to “General”