Plz Suggest a Good Gated Layout

nitingsinghani

Re: Plz Suggest a Good Gated Layout

Post by nitingsinghani »

Hi rkirana and Aruna

I'm also interested in Vishnu Krishna enclave for a group deal, let me know your contact numbers.

thanks
Nitin Ganjsinghani
amal

Post by amal »

Hi rkirana,

Is there any limit on land size for which BDA gives approval for gated community. I heard that BDA gives approval for lands only above 5 acres.

If the common land is registered under BDA/BBMP then can the society prevent general public to use the roads and amenities inside the gated community.

Regards,
Amal
gumesh4u

Plz help

Post by gumesh4u »

Dear Sir,
I am planning to buy the constructed house near Bagaegouda layout, Kanakapura road Raghuvanahalli in survey no 5 (3Acre 26Gunte) DC converted with B-Katha from BBMP. I have given 2 lacksas advance with sale agreement. I have submitted all documents to IDBI bank and they told papers are legally ok and sectioned loan.Later I came to know that this survey number is acquired by BDA in 1991 with final notification. This layout is almost developed and they are paying the BBMP tax from past two years. Please suggest mewhether I should go head andbuy this house?.

Thanks,

Umesh
sekharvs

Post by sekharvs »

Hi all,

After reading the positive comments about Vishnoo Krishna Enclave (VKE), I have gone ahead booked a site there recently. Actually my friend bought one and advised me to go for one too. Anyway, I am looking forward to touch base with the other VKE owners. From the posts in this forum, looks like quite a few have bought or thought of buying a site in VKE. If you happen to own a site at VKE, appreciate, if you post a response here or send me a pm/email through this forum. Thanks
rkirana

Post by rkirana »

Hi,
Do VKE allow site only?
If so, can you provide the contact number of the person you bought it from and the rate that you paid for it?
Thanks
kiran
manju2280

Post by manju2280 »

Hi

are plots still availiable in the SKE ? If yes.. could any one please provide me with builder number..
please send a PM..

Thanks
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Is VKE selling plots only? what is the price they are quoting for plots?

Are there any other decent gated community priced within 1800 psf near whitefield or very near to sarjapur?
parkom

Post by parkom »

Guys, please be careful of the gang here trying to promote VK layout here. They try to ask "harmless" looking questions, answer them from another id and so on. You can see that they are trying hard to keep "the" layout in circulation. We are seeing this forum being raided by advertisements of all sorts- some blatant and some "surrogate".
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Hello Parkom,

Not sure about others, I have been member of this site from a very long time. You can check all the messages posted by me till date.

I have no idea about VKE. Great if somebody could get me information on good gated layouts in range of 1500 to 1800 psf.

Any body having info on KRISTAL CORAL layout on sarjapur road? the on going rate is 1700 psf
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

Easy guys easy. I think Parkom might be referring to some unscruplous intermediate mails in the thread (thread is now 60 messages big). I think most of the people know that MNRS and Amit are one of the oldest and trustworthy members of this group.
So can I request everyone to let his issue be buried now :) ?

Return to “General”