Need feedback on Sapthagiri nagar Layout,Hosakerehalli

jayateerthrk

Need feedback on Sapthagiri nagar Layout,Hosakerehalli

Post by jayateerthrk »

Hi All,

I am looking for a plot in Sapthagiri nagar layout developed by Sapthagiri builders & developers.The layout is near Hosakere halli,South Bangalore.
Here are the details of the layout.

1. Area is 1 acre + and is in the name of owner.
2. Whole land has BBMP A khata,taxes paid up to date
3. Is DC converted
4. Has BDA NOC
5. Layout plan is approved by Gram panchat
6. No approval letter from BBMP or BDA
7. Land levelling is made,electric poles & cable are available partially as of now
8. They have laid the pipe line for Cauvery water but they are telling that BBMP technical guys are testing the water pressure & will get water shortly.
9. Tar road...they told they will do it
10. Underground drainage is being done..can see many man holes in the layout
11. Developers told that they are paying the betterment charges as per the recent circular issued by BBMP & hence they told they will issue A khata for all individual sites
12. As per Lawyers advice, I got RTC from 1978 till date,EC of the whole land(33 years) and trying to check the authenticity of the BBMP khata & BDA NOC from respective offices.

So, just wanted to know if it is ok to go ahead & book the plot? Your advice is highly appreciated !
Thanks in advance...
Jay
idlebrain

Re: Need feedback on Sapthagiri nagar Layout,Hosakerehalli

Post by idlebrain »

Are you seeking advice or advt'ing the layout? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
jayateerthrk

Post by jayateerthrk »

That was good 'Joke' :)
I dont think advertisers reveal negetive 'facts' ;)
Well...I am not advertising but egerly waiting for the advice so that I can proceed further.

Thanks,
vinayjan

Post by vinayjan »

check with a local lawyer who will verify more than what you have listed. what's the quoted price? check their other layouts if they have previously.
jayateerthrk

Post by jayateerthrk »

Thanks Vinayjan..Yes I have consulted the lawyer and he had asked few documents like RTC & upto date tax paid receipts. Which he is verifying in concerned depts. Need to meet him again today or tommorrow.They are quoting Rs.2500/sqft.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

After seeing ur post i searched by the name of the layout and found this ad.
http://www.magicbricks.com/bricks/viewP ... id=6146436

I dont know if i can post links here like this but this ad says price is 1875. Thought would bring it to ur attention since u r paying 2500. Just confirm. I just got the link from the internet and havent contacted the advertiser.
jayateerthrk

Post by jayateerthrk »

Thanks Simplycar for the reply. Yes the Phase-I of the layout was develepoed 5-6 years back and all the documents are not clear. Like some plots do not have proper A khata.thats why they are selling at Rs1800-Rs2000. These are all re-sale plots and not sold by the developer.Thanks again for looking in to it.
deepaksoma

Post by deepaksoma »

Hi
even i did verify the layout last month .. there are few house come up in phase 1 ... if sites are avail in the first and main road then only buy...
As per the plan of phase 1 there are 5 road and to my surprise i can see only 2 roads and other road are only half ..its really horrible.
Phase 1 price is between 1800 to 2100 ---> most of the plot owners are selling the plot ( not sure whats the reason) i atleast saw 10 sites which were on sale last month and also meet few plot owner... they are asking for 2500 but no takers for 2100 also... Last year price for 1500 .... just because phase 3 developer are quoting 2500 phase 1 owners also all of a sudden increased.

regarding phase 3.. its the new layout. developers are installing electric poles now... and it will surely take another 6 more months to complete and then only u can construct the house. Price is 2500... but i feel its high . somewhere around 2000 - 2200 would be the best price.
First week of feb i contact developer they said around 15 sites avail... but when i contact again 3rd week none of the plots were avail... looks like developers are playing game to increase the price.. so just be careful and dont fall in there trap.
Have u booked/purchase any plot in phase 3???
Over all conclusion avoid buying plot in phase 1 and 2.
Last edited by deepaksoma on June 12th, 2011, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
venkata

Post by venkata »

I have one site in sapthagiri Layout.
it's for Sale,DC Converted,B Kaatha,sapthagiri Layout,Hosakerehalli,BSK 3rd stage,50*80,Northfacing,Three sides Road Corner,Lake view,1.5km from ring road,Near to Nice Road,Adjacent to upcoming Tata's Housing Project,Ramesh-9900109206,ramesh_u@yahoo.com
rahulblr2000

Post by rahulblr2000 »

around 1 year back price in sapthagiri layout was Rs1500(just google and you will see lost of results dating 2010 with price 1500) and all of a sudden owner / broker raised to 2500. Just because of some TATA project around. I still feel the layout price should be around 1750. There is some confusion on khata. Few ownere in stage1/2 has B khata , Better mentcharger are paid long time back (7-10 years back) will it still be valid now?? or after buying we have to shell out money from our pocket for A khata.
ACCESS to this layout is Major problem. There are 2-3 different routs but either u have to climb mountain or narrow roads...
and i also see now tata project people are just dumping sand/rocks at the end of phase 1 . when contact sapthagiri layout owner .. they are washing there hands saying it was sold long time back and they cant do anything. If you observer carfully in stage 1 3,4the road is not at all there but is there in layout map.

Return to “General”