Need feedback on Sapthagiri nagar Layout,Hosakerehalli

Anilns

Re: Need feedback on Sapthagiri nagar Layout,Hosakerehalli

Post by Anilns »

Hello Jay,

I am also planning to buy a site in Sapthagiri layout 3 phase, could you pl. let me know following things?
Which phase you are building house?
What is that land issue? Are the above thread issues genuine?
Presently what price running at 3rd Phase?
Anilns

Post by Anilns »

Hello rahul,

What you said like all the phases of sapthagiri layout not having proper documents is it true? Can you provide some more info on this because i am planning to buy a site in 3rd phase
jayateerthrk

Post by jayateerthrk »

Hi Anilns,

I am building house in 3rd phase.
In the 2nd phase, there seems to be issue for some sites as original owners (farmers or SC/ST quota) people are claiming that its their land and Sapthagiri developers are cheating. But, which site number there in Survey number 7 is not sure even to the people who are residing there. According to developers, these are all false claims and they (farmers or SC/ST quota)are demanding more money as there is a development happening. As I said in my previous post, till not I have not faced issues in Phase 3, survey number 8 by god's grace. If there would have been issues, people would object on the day 1 of construction.
I had taken the service of a legal adviser and even Bank's legal consultants did proper verification while buying. You can also get the service of advocates before you decide.
As far my knowledge goes, current quoted price is Rs 3700/Sqft.

Thanks,
Jay
Anilns

Post by Anilns »

Hello jai
thanks for info . i need further info like water facility in this area.?? can i know. your site no.
jayateerthrk

Post by jayateerthrk »

Hi,

Mine is 11.

Thanks,
Jay
Anilns

Post by Anilns »

Hi jay
thanks for info. i am planning no 9. hence can i have your contact no to discuss further
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

hi my sister bought site in sathagiri layout from aishwarya buildtech n i think its 2nd phase guess it is just next to tata project n that too in 2004 n till now they r not alloting the site for us and when ever we ask abt the site they just giving reasons

can anybody help or advice in this regard
jayateerthrk

Post by jayateerthrk »

Hi,

I think Aishwarya builders is black listed by BDA. Some sites in Phase 2 have issues as far as I know.
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

yes ur right they r big time cheaters n i heard that they r selling for higher rates now
is it true that we can get sites through members association ?
anasud

Post by anasud »

Hi jayatheertha,

Firstly thanks for the info right from the first post of this thread, they're very detailed and useful.

I am planning to buy a site in this layout phase 3, Appreciate your thoughts and info on the same, do you see any legal complications in the same ? Since you mention you have also constructed that must give you more idea into the actuals.

Also does induvidual sites have A khata (i.e. A Khata in say the purchaser / your name) or is it just A khata issued to the developer ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Return to “General”