Krishnappa Layout

awin

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Post by awin »

Abhi, I am given to understand that SLN City is in the process of adding additional land wherever it was stuck at sale agreement with the farmer. Remember that buying land from the farmers is a tedious task because of Indian laws which gives the right for each and every family member in the family tree to claim. Hence all the family members in the family tree (majors) need to be signatories.

As far as the layouts around Ajjanahalli and Doddamaranahalli are concerned, the above understanding seems correct. The BMRDA maps/extent for these layouts are being modified with addition of more acres into the same plan. Check bottom-up at: http://www.magadi-pa.in/loln.html

Exerting pressure on the corresponding housing society by forming group (voice of a group instead of individual) may help.
abhee79

Post by abhee79 »

hi guys

Now that there is congress government- i hope there is some movement and progress regarding this layout.

Has anybody heard anything new?

please share any info

I phoned my society guy-- still same old gimmicks

thanks
abhee79

Post by abhee79 »

No responses

I believe hundreds of people have put thier money in this layout.

In the begining i used to phone my society every month-- now reduced to every 3 months. It has been 6 years since we payed the money-- no allocation yet.

I have lost faith in pre-launches .
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Do not opt for such layouts wherein the developer does not have any previous records nor any confirmed dealings in the records. Why don't you all opt for BDA sites instead and play it safe? No matter what happens or how costly BDA plots are, its worth going for BDA lands instead and have clear titles and peace of mind. Think it over.
awin

Post by awin »

Abhee,

One thing you can be sure of is the development works in Krishnappa layouts since they're all being developed through Housing Societies. As I understand, 60% of the plots have been registered as they were released by BMRDA and the remaining 40% will be released after BMRDA is satisfied about completion of development works. Although the development works are delayed, if you drive thro that area, you will see that it is progressing on a daily basis. For that matter the developed layouts look better than even a high priced Banashankari 6th Stage or an Anjanapura.

Think about it... Even if you get it registered today, are u going to build a house immediately there? I mean, if you are assured about getting the plot at the same rate/price you had booked for, and if you are getting an assurance of a completely developed layout, is it not worth the wait?

You definitely don't want anything like this Private Developer did in Attibele:
http://newindianexpress.com/cities/bang ... 674935.ece

Neither do you want a situation like the KHB did with Suryanagar Phase-3 where they hiked the price from the booking price of around 600 all the way upto 950!

Even in the secondary market, SLN City plots are very affordable. It is an Open Market with price balance decided by abundance unlike BDA or KHB which create artificial scarcity driven demand.

All the above are purely my personal opinion. My only disclosure is that I have an inclination for Free Market Capitalization.
maheshv

Post by maheshv »

Hi,
I got call from the housing society to get ready with DD and cash for registration, my site is in doddamaranahalli.
Mine is a 30x40 site, I had paid all amount 5 years back. Now they are asking additional Rs. 50 per soft, plus 20k for processing, fee, official charges etc.,
Reading this threads helped with one important point, they are allotting site in meter measurement so it is 9x12 meters, however when you convert this into feets it will be 1160 soft feed, so 40feet will be lesser. I am going to talk about this.

Anything should I be aware off? Need to keep in mind? Please share your experience....
smsbgk

Post by smsbgk »

Hi Mahesh,

Please let me know which is your housing society.
Even I am waiting for my site registration...mine is karnataka govt. emp. housing society.

Regards
SMS
abhee79

Post by abhee79 »

Dear Friends,

Awin- thank you for your response dated 11th july

Anybody heard any further news about SLN city layout?
sudha

Post by sudha »

30-50 is allotted to me at Hulivenahlli near Peddanapalya, SLN city and not yet registered. They told me they will give the date after 10th of this month. We went to site location and it's very near to main road. Taar roads and current poles and sanitory works are done there.
abhee79

Post by abhee79 »

Thanks sudha and congatulations

It is good to hear about some positive news about sln city.
Could you let me know which society you got it registered from?

many thanks
abhee

Return to “General”