Krishnappa Layout

abhi
Posts: 10
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:03 am

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Postby abhi » January 18th, 2012, 12:37 pm

I have gotten similar replies for the past 5 years. I am thinking of asking for my money back, which I think looks doubtful now.

hosathota
Posts: 14
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 2:07 pm

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Postby hosathota » January 20th, 2012, 9:52 am

the following arcticle summarizes the problems faced by people who applied for site through co-op socities. Even the case of people withdrawing the money after many years and there by helping devolopers to make money is mentioned in the article.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/219475/housing-societies-haven-land-sharks.html

abhee79
Posts: 13
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 3:42 am

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Postby abhee79 » January 21st, 2012, 12:24 pm

Getting money back is not an option i feel. The only option is to keep in touch with society regularly, as most people say eventually chances are high that we will get our sites.
There is always a chance, things might go the other way-but that is a risk we are taking and iam afraid, we will have to live with it.

It would be very useful, if members keep all of us informed, should they hear any new news about SLN city layout.

abhee79
Posts: 13
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 3:42 am

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Postby abhee79 » March 12th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Has anybody has heard any new news about this layout please?

Bangalorian
Posts: 38
Joined: June 1st, 2009, 12:48 am

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Postby Bangalorian » March 26th, 2012, 10:02 pm

Hi all,

Yes, Finally I did register my site in krishnappa layout 4 months back which i was waiting from almost 4 years.

Thanks,

smsbgk
Posts: 6
Joined: August 8th, 2011, 4:33 pm

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Postby smsbgk » March 29th, 2012, 11:10 am

Hi,

Good to hear that you got it registered.
Through which society you had applied?
Even we have applied through govt. emp society but no updates.....

Thanks & Regards
sms

awin
Posts: 61
Joined: August 1st, 2011, 2:18 pm

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Postby awin » April 3rd, 2012, 12:37 pm

Hi,

Has anyone got a plot registered in Ajjanahalli SLN City through Bangalore City Co-operative Housing Society (BCCHS)?
The BMRDA approval numbers for the layouts in Ajjanahalli are:
1. MPA/ALN(D.TH)155,161,10,63,64,70,71,73,85,110/2008-09
2. MPA/ALN(D.TH)29,62,63,73,110,2007-08,139,160,190,64/2008-09
3. MPA/ALN/29,61,69,71/2008-09
4. MPA/LAO/09/2009-10
5. MPA/LAO/11/2009-10

BMRDA has released 60% of the plots in the above layouts. My allocation is most likely to happen in the once BMRDA releases the remaining 40% after the development is complete. Is there anyone here who has got a plot registered from the 40% release among the above approval numbers?

Development work has completed in some of the parcels in this area, so I'm expecting BMRDA to release the 40% quota in some of the above mentioned approval numbers.
Last edited by awin on August 12th, 2015, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abhee79
Posts: 13
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 3:42 am

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Postby abhee79 » April 16th, 2012, 8:58 pm

great to hear some positive news about this layout. Wonder if anybody has got thier site registered through maruti society.
Thank you
Abhee

sshibu
Posts: 3
Joined: March 30th, 2012, 3:35 pm

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Postby sshibu » April 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Vijaya Welfare guy (some shetty) is very shrewd. Quotes Rs 100-150 premium. Only keeps showing you files of applicants (most of them he saya are in mumbai and officers of vijaya bank). This society has no connection with Vijaya Bank. He is just using the name to con people.

abhi
Posts: 10
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:03 am

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Postby abhi » November 17th, 2012, 8:57 pm

Reviving this thread.

Has there been any other news from this layout? I am still getting the run around.

i am waiting for a 60*40 allocation as well.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests