Krishnappa Layout

gurukiran20

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Post by gurukiran20 »

I have got a north facing 40*60 site registred in my name last month. I am intending to sell it @ Rs.800/- psft nego. (Reason for selling is to funding an Apprtment and i have 4 sites in this place already) If anybody intrested call me
Last edited by gurukiran20 on June 16th, 2014, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
prasadbm

Post by prasadbm »

Hi,
I have thinking of buying a 60*40 site with Sarvamangala Developers in SLN city .Any idea how genuine it is .Recently my friend brought and his site got resgistered and khata also given but i recently heard Mr.Sommana BJP leader has created porblems by asking the government to take possession of this land .In that scenario will all the buyers be given back the money under government rates .

Mr.Krishnappa and Mr.Sommana dont like each other and BJP being in Power will this cause problem.Any body has any idea pls do let us know
gurukiran20

Post by gurukiran20 »

Hi,

Has anybody got the mother deed for the sites registered in SLN city thru Sate Govt employee Society? thanks for letting me know.
srinivas.palukuru

Post by srinivas.palukuru »

Hi, can anyone share the current running price in Krishnappa layout for a 30 X 40 east site? The site is in Ajjanahalli village.

Regards,
Srinivas
santosh_vp

Post by santosh_vp »

I think it is in the range of 600-650 sft
abhi

Post by abhi »

I am one of those people still waiting for a 60*40 site allotment in SLN city. I am curious to know if anyone else is still waiting. The society I have gone through is claiming delays in approvals because of "political environment", but I am not sure how true this is. I have stepped up pressure from my side on the society, but no results yet.

Could someone post contact info for Mr. Krishnappa's business? Is contacting them directly of any use?
nishithshetty

Post by nishithshetty »

Even I am waiting for the allotment. Got the same reason from my society :(
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

i'm also waiting for 4 years and the same reason from my society.
abhee79

Post by abhee79 »

I have paid full amount for a 50 by 80 site, through maruti society. They have been saying 1 month, 2 months etc since 5 years now. any body has got any latest information.

thanks,
abhee
sonipm

Post by sonipm »

Same with me. I am going through Vijaya Welfare Society. They say already 50% registration done, and mine will be in the next lot which never comes. I am really getting worried.

Return to “General”