Krishnappa Layout

Bangalorian

Krishnappa Layout

Post by Bangalorian »

Does anyone got any confirmation allotment or registration of the sites in Krishnappa Layout...

I didn't hear anything from the society. From long time they have been saying may be in 6 months but 6 months never came i guess...
bmsboy

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Post by bmsboy »

R u talking bout SLN city, near big banyan tree?? If yes, then registrations hav already started 3 months back.. Its happening in Taverekere sub-registrar office on magadi road. Though sites r getting registered, people r not getting any documents. They say documents wil b given later :(

Actually Krisnappa is releasing sites batch by batch. So sites r less but applicants r more. Put pressure on ur society to get registered. Otherwise u may not get preferential sites but only left over sites ;)

One more thing - On every registration day Krishnappa's son comes in BLACK MERCEDES BENZ to Taverekere sub-registrar office to sign the documents :) As its a village and no hotel nearby, krishnappa is providing lunch to applicants on the 1st floor of that building on registration day :)
akula

Post by akula »

I'm a member of KSHCFL(karnataka state housing coperative federation ltd) society. The layout is near big banyan tree in the same vicinity as SLN city. The society is telling me that the sites will be alloted this month end and will be registered in august. The development is almost delayed by 1.5 years. Anybody else with this society ?
Bangalorian

Post by Bangalorian »

Thanks for your inputs.. will chk with the society.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

whats the running price at krishnappa layout ?
bmsboy

Post by bmsboy »

rates ~500 /sq ft
rahulsln

Post by rahulsln »

Hi bmsboy,
Have you got the papers from SLN city ? I have also paid the complete amount but still registration is not done. They are telling that they will do the registration next month.
Any idea how is the development in that area ?

Thanks,
bmsboy

Post by bmsboy »

Hi rahulsln,
I hav got acknowledgement and some xerox papers :D Yet to get all original documents :(
Krishnappa, priyakrishna and his chela-chamcha's were busy with by-election since priyakrishna was contesting from GovindarajNagar Assembly seat :lol: So registrations were not happening all these days :cry: Also no developements in that area for the past 3 months :cry:
rahulsln

Post by rahulsln »

Hi,
Have you received the original papers. They have sent me a letter saying that registration will happen in the next week. Just wanted to know from you what all documents they will give.
Also what all documents we need to ask.

Thanks,
Rahul
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Hi - Did you get your site registered? I have also applied for a site in this layout thru one of the many Societies. They keep on saying that it'll happen in next two months from past two years. Any development in this layout formation such as roads, drainage pipes, lights etc?

Return to “General”