Sarjapur Hitech Telecom City.

shankar.nag

Sarjapur Hitech Telecom City.

Post by shankar.nag »

I have booked a plot in this layout being developed by Telecom Employees' Co-operative Housing Society ltd. The booking was done 3 years back and still work is in progress without allotment.

I wanted to know the prospects of this area/layout and also any information if any other layout is already developed in this area and the price in those layouts.
kvnreddy

Re: Sarjapur Hitech Telecom City.

Post by kvnreddy »

Hi Shankar,
Recently I have been to this layout there is a good development arround this layout in 2 to 3 km range I have seen two row houses projects near this layout.
For more details about the development of this project you can vist telecom housing web site www.telecomhousing.org
Yogi

Post by Yogi »

I have also booked a plot here. Last time i had been there, it was a barren land and no development was seen till my eye sight. Reddy, the location i saw was opposite to "Lions floura and fauna". Hope you are also talking about the same location, which i believe the land bought for the layout.
rahu98861

Post by rahu98861 »

Did any one visited there recently, i just want to know how is the development around by now and the current price ?
ramasimha

Post by ramasimha »

Hi

I am planning to sell my site 30 X 40 in Telecom Society layout in Sarjapur telecomhousing.org. Price I am looking for is 24 lakhs. If interested please contact me on 9986039674

Return to “General”