Krishna kuteer villa near hope farm circle

sure_j

Krishna kuteer villa near hope farm circle

Post by sure_j »

Hi Forum,

I have come acrross one Villa project in whitefield, near hope farm cirlce , opposite FCL godowns. Project name is Krishna kuteer, white house. They are constructing villa sft 2650 in plot area 1575 sft, the price quoted was 93 lakhs. Some of the houses contruction is already started. Builder claims he as all the aproval and its BBMP aproved layout. It seems this project was started almost as year back but it is still on going.

I have asked the builder for paper for verication before paying the booking amount, but he was asking for 5 lakhs as token advance, not sure this is how normaly all the deal happens. I would like to know if any of the forum member has any feed back about this project and builder??

TIA
sj.
santosh_vp

Re: Krishna kuteer villa near hope farm circle

Post by santosh_vp »

Dont give huge token advance. Be cautius with people who ask huge token advance also.
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

For paper verification its a small amount between RS 5K to 10K, if the lawyer recommends than only go for the agreement and at that time only the bigger amount can be considered.
I
raju_nvm

Post by raju_nvm »

Hi,

There is nothing called BBMP approved. It is only BBMP limits and BDA Approvals.

Thanks
Raju
sure_j

Post by sure_j »

Hi,

Even I heard that before that only BDA is building approval authority. But I have got a copy of saction plan from builder, this plan has signature of asistant director of town planning BBMP mahadevapura. Not sure if he is the competent athority or not but plan has been approved by BBMP mahadevapura.

Thanks
Suresh.
avani9

Post by avani9 »

Hi,
I am also interested in Krishna kuteer villa opp fci godown chanasandra.
Has anybody bought there?any update on the BDA?bbmp approvals.

Thank you all.
Bangalore-Mysore

Post by Bangalore-Mysore »

I too would like to reiterate, there is nothing called BBMP approved site. If anybody wants to build on DC converted land which is under BBMP limit, can pay some bribe and fee to get plan sanctioned form BBMP. If some one wants a peace of mind and better marketability, it is always better to go for BDA approved one.

Return to “General”