by the way are you a investor ? YES
do you know any one in this project? YES
If they are serious about the project it should have been launched by this time - YES, THEY ARE SERIOUS.
To our knowledge no layout sanction works takes more than 6 months (if all in place ) - layout sanction works (BDA approval) was given last year.
Since you know about developers why don't you explain the exact point that making this project delayed for ever -
SRR wimbeldon project is a joint development project with farmers(landlords), it is 42 acres Villa and plot project.
The process involved for this kind of a project is as below:
1. Joint development (JD) agreement with farmers - Completed in 2009
2. Since the ownership still lies with farmers, so farmers have to apply for DC conversion(hope everyone knows what DC conversion is) - Completed in 2010
3. Since the land is adjacent to proposed BDA layout, farmers have to take a BDA NOC. (Not denotification) - Completed in 2010.
4. After this, plan approval works starts, which has to be taken from town planning department, BDA. SRR submitted the layout plan with BDA in early 2011. Completed the BDA approval in 2011 end. BDA approval letter is not released to everyone publicly. If anyone wants to see that, can visit their office.
5. After they received the BDA approval, SRR have to go back to the farmers to take the salable land possession for their share into their names ie. GPA registrations and katha transfers - Please note the ownership is still lyes with farmers untill and unless they provide the GPA. Some farmers have provided the GPA, some have delayed, some have still not provided, and so on.
* In between in early 2012, govt has issued a new law for GPA registrations, which again, SRR had to wait for that rule to withdraw... I think govt reduced the GPA reg. cost.
6. Out of 42acres, GPA registrations for 34acres have been completed, there is still GPA reg. pending for 8 acre land, this 8 acre land is on the main road, which is very prime and without which they cannot get a main road approach (100ft road), so farmers are asking for premium (more than what was agreed at the time of JD), this is common when it comes to JD, so the negotiation took lot of time and it is still ON. farmers have agreed for GPA, this might take place in October 2012.
7. Hence I mentioned within 3 months in my previous posts, they might complete the complete GPA reg. process by Oct 2012.
Since I know all these things in detail, I was very much posting the positive remarks in this forum and trying to let know them what the actual seen is...
I really dont know with whom these members have bought the plots and are dealing with because when SRR raised funds by selling plots by pre launch, there were many people involved in the sense, many marketing agents, different stake holders, etc.. So I believe many buyers in this forum are not getting the right feedback from "Horses mouth" so is the worry.
What I suggest/request in this forum is that.. there is nothing to worry, we can unite and make a group in the same forum who all have bought the plots in SRR wimbeldon so that we can share the information to each other. If we post anything negative, which is going to effect to our own returns in future, ie. effect the future land rates.
May I ask everyone who have bought the plot in SRR wimbeldon to just mention "Yes, I have bought the plot from XXX person, and interacting with so and so person, and status is so and so....." So that I can provide you more information and help. If you are not comfortable in giving complete details, then just say, I have bought the plot... through the ID we will know how many have bought and what information can be exchanged.