Duo Heights

avian

Duo Heights

Post by avian »

Hi All
Can somebody share the feedback on Duro Heights layout on Begur road? What is the ongoing price there?

reg
Avian
bmsboy

Re: Duo Heights

Post by bmsboy »

Hi, Basically its a very nice layout. But....

If u r planning to drill borewell then before purchasing site talk to people in that layout about water level.. In some parts of that layout u maynot get water.. There is a big open-well in the layout and water level is good near that. So try to get site near that open-well..

6 months back i know someone who sold 30x40 site for 22 lakhs. So now it must be lesser than that..

Advantage : Layout is attached to BDA layout. So u can enjoy all the facilities of BDA layout in future like parks, shopping complex, good road etc..
avian

Post by avian »

Thanx Bmsboy.
bmsboy

Post by bmsboy »

Hi avian,
U may also want to check Royal Residency if u havn't yet.. It is next to BDA layout (BTM 4th stage) and near to Duo heights. It is well maintained than Duo heights.
avian

Post by avian »

Hi bmsboy
I haven't been to the layout (Royal residency) but I am not seeing anything for sale there suiting my budget.There was one for sale but that was a 60 * 40

reg
Avian
ravienc

Post by ravienc »

How much is the current site value in Duo Heights?
msmarur

Post by msmarur »

Hello,

Duo Heights is a good layout. I heard that they have severe water problem and in fact saw people getting water by Tankers.

Royal Residency could be a good option, I understand that the rates quoted by owners/brokers range anything between Rs.3400-3900/sft.

There were some ads in TOI Sunday edition two-three weeks back.

Madhu
muralibhats

Post by muralibhats »

Hi,

how bad is the water problem in Duo Heights?
bkrag

Post by bkrag »

Is there Cauvery water supply in Duo Heights layout?
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi ,
Duo hts there is ground water issues.water table is available at 700'+ depth only.
In one of the project I am doing we didn't get water at 1000' ,2 points failed .To our surprise the site is on one single rock 1000'+ depth and loose soil till 45'deep.
Mostly this part of the layout could be a local quarry long time back filled with sand mix soil.The sites adjoining has good strong soil.
There are some houses depending on tankers and there is no Cauvery connection yet.
Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
ardes architects and interior designers
www.ardesarchitects.com
ardesarchitects@gmail.com

Return to “General”