Information on Nakshatra Villa AECS Layout

Raghwanb

Re: Information on Nakshatra Villa AECS Layout

Post by Raghwanb »

jben1962 wrote:
rajivsap wrote:
Raghwanb wrote:I had been to the site recently ,I agree there in no reason for me to be bogged up with, but at the same time please ask you team members to present your management gracefully ,This guy i met last was not around. Can't write all that on on open blog but will certainly bring the entire incident to your notice once the project is registered in our name.
I am one of the first customers at Nakshatra i have seen this project shaping up from almost nothing, I was very very apprehensive about this projects at the beginning in-spite the fact that I have known Biju from many years.
but now as i know them better as a team i can certainly say that Abhishek has a great team to back up, I am sure they will deliver a good project.

My experience with Mr.Biju and Mr.Abhishek was also very good as they responded to all the queries. Even my brother inlaw has booked a row house next to mine (15B) and whenever we asked for time, Mr. Biju had arranged for everything, meeting with Mr. Abhishek and the Architect etc., Of course Mr. Abhishek can concentrate on some communication and reply to the mails as only Mr. Biju replies now. May be after all bookings Mr. Biju will leave it to Mr. Abhishek and at that point of time, we may face difficulty in getting update on the project as I am not in town and can not visit the site frequently.

The project progress is normal and may be completed as expected or with some delay as in the case of many projects in Bangalore. We should also remember the case of Prestige Shanthiniketan which was delilvered 4 years after the promised date. Hope Mr. Biju and Mr.Abhishek will take care to handover the villas in time.

Regards
Benedict Joseph
Mr.Joseph, This should be a genuine concern for all buyers what if Biju leaves , he has been pro active in solving all my concerns and in responding to mails and updates etc. moreover i got to know that he has taken another villa project for marketing close to ring road Marathalli behind CICSO . we should try and speak to Abhishek on this .....
Raghwanb

Post by Raghwanb »

Hello Nakshatra Buyers,
Its been some time no one has posted any update , I saw an Nakshatra group on google if someone is managing that please accept my invitation, also I had been to nakshatra site few days back I also happen to call their ex engineer Mr. Prakash cant write all he said but a few remarks from him surely is not in favor of any of the buyers.

With us they had promised to deliver the house for interior by Aug. 13 , then they extended to Oct. 13 now they are saying Dec. 13 and final occupation by March 14. the project is at the slowest pace and can't be completed by march 14 with this speed, my other concern is none of the engineers stay here more than few months and no one else take responsibility of what next need to be done, according there engineer these guys are very rude they don't pay them and also that, they themselves have no idea of what need to be done mainly Mr. Narhar reddy, even there suppliers don't prefer to work with them.
Mr. Abhishek is never available in the office nor on email or phone I don't know if he does that only with me or its the same problem with all other buyers, according to this engineer its Mr. Biju Jacob and Mr. Narhar reddy and one Mr. Ram Roa managing the project , the new set of engineers are of no good , I visit the site frequently to ensure they don't mess up , but of no use they have broken my home many many times for corrections , I request all you guys to voice out your concern on timely delivery, low quality tiles & cheap rallings as we should get better than what you get in a budget flat.
I actually feel regret having bought this, Habitat crest or Gopalan woods would have been wiser deal , cost wise and also they know the business unlike these guys.

jben1962 wrote:
rajivsap wrote:
Raghwanb wrote:I had been to the site recently ,I agree there in no reason for me to be bogged up with, but at the same time please ask you team members to present your management gracefully ,This guy i met last was not around. Can't write all that on on open blog but will certainly bring the entire incident to your notice once the project is registered in our name.
I am one of the first customers at Nakshatra i have seen this project shaping up from almost nothing, I was very very apprehensive about this projects at the beginning in-spite the fact that I have known Biju from many years.
but now as i know them better as a team i can certainly say that Abhishek has a great team to back up, I am sure they will deliver a good project.

My experience with Mr.Biju and Mr.Abhishek was also very good as they responded to all the queries. Even my brother inlaw has booked a row house next to mine (15B) and whenever we asked for time, Mr. Biju had arranged for everything, meeting with Mr. Abhishek and the Architect etc., Of course Mr. Abhishek can concentrate on some communication and reply to the mails as only Mr. Biju replies now. May be after all bookings Mr. Biju will leave it to Mr. Abhishek and at that point of time, we may face difficulty in getting update on the project as I am not in town and can not visit the site frequently.

The project progress is normal and may be completed as expected or with some delay as in the case of many projects in Bangalore. We should also remember the case of Prestige Shanthiniketan which was delilvered 4 years after the promised date. Hope Mr. Biju and Mr.Abhishek will take care to handover the villas in time.

Regards
Benedict Joseph
rajanblk

Post by rajanblk »

All,

I understand the concerns posted by Mr. Raghwan. The delay in the project is definitely concerning and its gone beyond the extended deadline too. I had a discussion with Mr. Biju last week and also personally met with Mr. Abhishek today. He had reassured on speedy completion of the project. He is indicating March 2014 as the deadline for the overall project completion. The doors for some of the row houses have arrived and guess should be fixed in the coming week. I suggest that we speak to them directly rather than with some of the ex-employees who may have their own concerns. Personally, I found Prakash who was their ex-engineer difficult to deal with.

If required, a group of buyers can meet up with both Mr. Abhishek/Mr. Biju collectively to raise our concerns. I am planning to meet up with them on 4th January to get an update. Should be at the site post lunch and others can join me. Thanks.
Inspire

Post by Inspire »

Dear Mr. Raghwan,
We understand your concern however would appreciate if you could come over and discuss this personally as only then we would identify you and address your concerns , please note that as the project is getting delayed we too are paying a big price , every month we have recurring loss running in few lakhs , November 2012 there was complete shutdown at Morbi Gujrath that’s where all tiles are manufactured http://www.business-standard.com/articl ... 548_1.html we had almost 50 days delay because of this shutdown, apart from this there is sand mining ban at Andra Pradesh and each and every developer is distressed now , few are using substandard filter sand and for sure we don’t want do follow such substandard practices http://www.bangaloremirror.com/bangalor ... 445637.cms and http://www.dnaindia.com/bangalore/repor ... ek-1951366

Looking forward for your support for us to deliver a good project.
Geetharao

Post by Geetharao »

Hi We also are one of the buyers in this community, Earlier we really liked the way Biju dealt with us but now I feel all the problem is with him only he has been giving wrong commitments on final occupation from past many months, I guess it’s the usual sale pitch , I feel it’s high time we all come together and demand for faster progress and also compensation of EMI, Rent paid and the delay fees , we were promised the final delivery by Oct . 2013 and now its April 2014 this way they will complete the entire construction by next 6 - 10 months only , I am sure like us all other buyers would also have taken home loan and few like us might be staying in a rented house, this delay is costing us more than 1.2 L each month. It’s frustrating to see the construction at such snail speed progress.
We all should raise these concerns directly with Abhishek . Now a day’s Biju is routing customers to Narshimana Reddy this man is too raw and has no idea about what has been discussed with Abhishek and Biju and more over he just can’t follow or understand what we say or want.
Please suggest if few of us can meet Abhishek jointly.
Raghwanb

Post by Raghwanb »

rajanblk wrote:All,

I understand the concerns posted by Mr. Raghwan. The delay in the project is definitely concerning and its gone beyond the extended deadline too. I had a discussion with Mr. Biju last week and also personally met with Mr. Abhishek today. He had reassured on speedy completion of the project. He is indicating March 2014 as the deadline for the overall project completion. The doors for some of the row houses have arrived and guess should be fixed in the coming week. I suggest that we speak to them directly rather than with some of the ex-employees who may have their own concerns. Personally, I found Prakash who was their ex-engineer difficult to deal with.

If required, a group of buyers can meet up with both Mr. Abhishek/Mr. Biju collectively to raise our concerns. I am planning to meet up with them on 4th January to get an update. Should be at the site post lunch and others can join me. Thanks.
Hello Mr. Rajan,
I have been out of country for a while , tried reaching Abhishek many times but of no use, he has learned the art of keeping his phone NOT REACHABLE , feel miserable to deal with such #@ irresponsible #@#@.

Biju assured us of basic living conditions by this June end , could you kindly update if their is any real progress ? and outcome of your meeting with Abhishek ?
Geetharao

Post by Geetharao »

Mr. Raghwan, I agree with you we too tried contacting Abhishek many times but of no use, Its really frustrating , my major worry now is this guy don’t have a great past , and now that he is not responding its getting more annoying , before we booked Nakshatra we had seen their apartment project Nirman sonesta Before CV raman Nagar, people over there don’t have good to talk about him , its seems he did the same over there, towards the end he and his phone went inaccessible.
Inspire

Post by Inspire »

Ms. Rao,
Disquieted with such a response and remarks , please note that we here at Nakshatra are always available for our customers all the time , we have been addressing all concerns if any of all our customers ( baring none ) if you also happens to be one of the customers , please come over and discuss directly at our office, writing on blogs and discrediting any individual will not help in any manner, The biggest asset we have is our customer base we are here for long run and are in the process of building a great brand through Nakshatra Project and for this we have not compromised on anything and shall deliver all that is promised , yes we are behind the targeted timeline by few months and are sincerely working on faster competition, This month onwards you would see few customers moving in , rest assured all these false allegations and baseless assertion will be laid to rest once the project is complete , give us another 2 - 4 months we shall deliver a great project.
seemas

Re: I

Post by seemas »

H.
Last edited by seemas on May 22nd, 2023, 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nitingsinghani

Post by nitingsinghani »

Iam quite interested in the project for a long time, I had visited the project once and saw the model house in April...was looking forward to book but because of some financial issues, wasn't able to book that time. Now I was think to go ahead and book, but after reading all this...getting a doubt that whether they'll complete the project or not...and if they'll be able to complete that in the timelines promised, please advise

Return to “General”