Information on Nakshatra Villa AECS Layout

seemas

Re: Information on Nakshatra Villa AECS Layout

Post by seemas »

nitingsinghani wrote:Iam quite interested in the project for a long time, I had visited the project once and saw the model house in April...was looking forward to book but because of some financial issues, wasn't able to book that time. Now I was think to go ahead and book, but after reading all this...getting a doubt that whether they'll complete the project or not...and if they'll be able to complete that in the timelines promised, please advise
Hi I would suggest if you are comfortable with the three floor home you should go for it as most of the 4 BHK apartment around Whitefield area and beyond is in the range of 1.4 to 1.8 Cr. financially it makes some sense , Overall they are good people to deal unlike other Andra Builders , but be careful don’t agree to give all the money upfront , we made that mistake we paid 90 % of the total amount on flooring. In my opinion keep 30 to 50 % pending on registration. Actually if needed they can finish this project in max one month however as they lack good leadership and professionals to execute the project and also with our experience with their engineers so far they will delay the project by another 6- 8 months so its better you estimate that too ..... Good luck
nitingsinghani

Post by nitingsinghani »

Thanks seemas for your valuable inputs. My cause of concern is not the delay but the completion. This is not a very big project as such, but the way, the construction is going on at this point of time...is not acceptable at all. Its very slow...I hardly see 4-5 workers working on the site at a time. Given the fact that landowners own 50% of the share, and they may not sell that as of now...I wonder how it will be shaped up with 50% of units completed...and why its taking so long to complete 24 units and they common amenities. I have seen stories of the projects like IDEB Springville, Tivoli and many more...so little scared.
seemas

Post by seemas »

nitingsinghani wrote:Thanks seemas for your valuable inputs. My cause of concern is not the delay but the completion. This is not a very big project as such, but the way, the construction is going on at this point of time...is not acceptable at all. Its very slow...I hardly see 4-5 workers working on the site at a time. Given the fact that landowners own 50% of the share, and they may not sell that as of now...I wonder how it will be shaped up with 50% of units completed...and why its taking so long to complete 24 units and they common amenities. I have seen stories of the projects like IDEB Springville, Tivoli and many more...so little scared.

Hi Nitin, In our case we took even greater risk as compared to you that time the project was at the Planning stage , I should admit and endorse these guys certainly don’t have any wrong intentions , they have delivered what was promised so far, rather they have exceeded few of the promises made, yes delay is a big concern , the landowners share is a problem child in any project my Brother stay at Rohan mihira near nakshatra even there the landowners share is not sold and occupied but everyone else under occupations pays for the common amenities , As a matter of fact none of these builders complete their project on time including the top 5 builders in Bangalore, My suggestion would be drop this project and go for a ready to move in project if you don’t the risk taking capacity.
rajanblk

Post by rajanblk »

All,

I do still see a lot of posts from friends who have bought home at Nakshatra and from prospects. I share the same concern as most of you with regard to the delay in the overall project. I have been working closely with both Abhishek and Biju over the past few days to push for completion and I find my home to be closer to completion. Indeed, I have completed my interiors and should be moving into the new home this month. I understand at this stage not too many people seem to be keen to move in and hence not pushing for completion. I would suggest that you to start pushing Nakshatra for completion and plan to move into your home at the earliest. There are a few amenities that will available only when 4-5 families occupy their homes like permanent water connection, diesel generator back-up, cable, internet, swimming pool, club house etc. This will also ensure that rest of the amenities are completed too.

Raghwanb wrote:
rajanblk wrote:All,

I understand the concerns posted by Mr. Raghwan. The delay in the project is definitely concerning and its gone beyond the extended deadline too. I had a discussion with Mr. Biju last week and also personally met with Mr. Abhishek today. He had reassured on speedy completion of the project. He is indicating March 2014 as the deadline for the overall project completion. The doors for some of the row houses have arrived and guess should be fixed in the coming week. I suggest that we speak to them directly rather than with some of the ex-employees who may have their own concerns. Personally, I found Prakash who was their ex-engineer difficult to deal with.

If required, a group of buyers can meet up with both Mr. Abhishek/Mr. Biju collectively to raise our concerns. I am planning to meet up with them on 4th January to get an update. Should be at the site post lunch and others can join me. Thanks.
Hello Mr. Rajan,
I have been out of country for a while , tried reaching Abhishek many times but of no use, he has learned the art of keeping his phone NOT REACHABLE , feel miserable to deal with such #@ irresponsible #@#@.

Biju assured us of basic living conditions by this June end , could you kindly update if their is any real progress ? and outcome of your meeting with Abhishek ?
satish5

Post by satish5 »

nitingsinghani wrote:Thanks seemas for your valuable inputs. My cause of concern is not the delay but the completion. This is not a very big project as such, but the way, the construction is going on at this point of time...is not acceptable at all. Its very slow...I hardly see 4-5 workers working on the site at a time. Given the fact that landowners own 50% of the share, and they may not sell that as of now...I wonder how it will be shaped up with 50% of units completed...and why its taking so long to complete 24 units and they common amenities. I have seen stories of the projects like IDEB Springville, Tivoli and many more...so little scared.
Hello Nitin
Did you pick this property ? I am also keen on this property but share the same concerns you have raised , for such a small project they running behind a year plus than committed delivery even today more than 28 - 30 houses are not even half done I believe it has been on plastering stage from past many months.
one can still justify delay in big projects but not in such small project , Is there anything else wrong with the project or promoters ? your suggestion will be very useful for making a final judgment thanks
Geetharao

Post by Geetharao »

Hope you have not fallen in there trap, initially these guys had an office with some people around but after having sold none of them seems to be around and no one is accountable to customers like us, Narshaima reddy has no clue of what he speaks , Biju is no more available at site and Abhishek having taken all the money is never reachable on phone , email either at site, this project is almost the same even after a year you don't see any remarkable progress , they have given few home owners possession but almost 30 to 35 homes are still pending it looks so cheap when you enter this place , its still not in a good conditions few fellow home owners are even planning to sell and buy an apartment elsewhere. anyway lets hope they will finish this project someday.
Geetharao

nakshatra villas aecs layout

Post by Geetharao »

Dear Mr. Abhishek Reddy,
We bought this villa in 2013 at 1.5 + Cr , today in 2016 after having paid 30 - 35 lakhs as home loan , having forced to live in a half complete project without any attention to maintenance and getting frustrated each day , you are still selling your villas for 1.6 Cr. Don't you understand what have you done to our hard-earned money , do you even understand these things ???? Biggest blunder we did was to trust you and do the registration , now as the landowners share of 24 villas is an under issue and you will not help us resolve we know that. you are now interested only in the nakshatra nestilo near form value mall, I request if any one is planning of buying that please do come and see what he has delivered at Nakshatra Villa before you buy.

Return to “General”