Info needed reg Shriram Malhaar @ Sarjapur

jigneshdubal

Re: Info needed reg Shriram Malhaar @ Sarjapur

Post by jigneshdubal »

hi,

I have a few sites in a BMRDA approved layout on attebele sarjapur road, 2 kms from the proposed Infosys campus.Its a layout called "Spring Gardens" which was developed in 2007-08. I wish to sell the site at xxxxxx per sq ft. Do let me know it anyone is interested.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hijacking the topics with ads are not permitted,you can place just a single add in classifieds ,further violating your membership[ will be banned permanently
akhari

Post by akhari »

Hello All,

May anyone share current status on this project or Shriram. They do have one ongoing project on Anekal (any idea?).
The very last message on this subject chain was on 2011/12. Any current information on the layout development - Amenities completion/Quality/paper works & houses built in the layout details..Please

@ Karthik & Suniel,
Any small info from you is greatly appreciated, since you had interaction with Shriram and own sites already during 2011. Thanks in advance.
Also Karthik, was trying to surf on the yahoo group you have mentioned for details but the group is not existing now. Thought to have any alternate.

Thank you All
vijays1285

Post by vijays1285 »

Hi,
I recently bought a plot in Shriram Malhaar Phase2. The layout looks very nice with all amenities.
Only clubhouse needs to be built. Please send me the link to join the ApartmentADDA owner's group.
vijays1285

Post by vijays1285 »

Hi,
I recently bought a plot in Shriram Malhaar Phase2. The layout looks very nice with all amenities.
Only clubhouse needs to be built. Please send me the link to join the ApartmentADDA owner's group.
akhari

Post by akhari »

Hi Vijay,

Congrats!! Though the pop up in yahoo group directs us to seek information in ApartmentADDA. Could not spot the group there even.
Lets us await for any of the group member to share.

Thanks
manju.vish

Post by manju.vish »

Hello Vijay,

In which Survey# have you bought the plot? Did you get a legal verification done?
Are the titles clear?

I have booked a plot in Survey#60. Going through the legal verification process currently.
My lawyer has raised some concerns. I am trying to to seek clarifications for the same from Shriram.

Regards,
Manjunath
chaitu945

Post by chaitu945 »

Any latest updates of shriram malhaar? Is there any availability?
Neelakanth

Post by Neelakanth »

Hi All,
Recently I booked plot 34 in Shriram Malhaar. I am not able to join adda. Is there any other group like whatsapp? I have few questions which I thought will ask in person rather that just putting it out in public.

Regards,
Neelakanth

Return to “General”