Suggestion of layouts nr. Electronic City

Santhosh Kumar T N

Suggestion of layouts nr. Electronic City

Post by Santhosh Kumar T N »

Dear All,

Searching for a site of choice is real hectic. Can anyone suggest decent layouts nr. Electronic City as I am looking for an 1200/1500 sq ft plot with a price range of Rs. 1500 - Rs. 2000 max. /sqft. Google searched but many have mentioned Electronic City, but the actual location not anywhere nr. electronic city. Am looking in & around 4-5 kms range from Electronic City.

Awaitng suggestions from the members of the forum.
bhyresh

Re: Suggestion of layouts nr. Electronic City

Post by bhyresh »

1. Location of the plot / house / apartment.
Tech-City Layout, Electronic city Phase 1
Available 30x63 site for sale in Tech-city Lyt near Dodda togur, adjacent to celebrity paradise layout, close to electronics city phase 1, West facing plot, DC Conversion with panchayath khata, available loan on all banks, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Size details - For Plots - total area and dimensions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3. Facing (which side the plot faces - North, South, East, West)
West

4. Information about developer / builder.
Don't no

5. State if it is a BDA plot or not.
No

6. Approvals - BDA, BMRDA, BBMP, DC conversion etc.
DC Conversion with Panchayath Khata

7. Price info - price per sq. ft and total price.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. Contact info - preferably both email and phone,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
9. If direct seller or Broker.
Broker

10. If Broker - post the fees/commissions you charge.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by admin
Santhosh Kumar T N

Post by Santhosh Kumar T N »

Mr. Bhyresh,

The price you are quoting Dodda togur is very high, i have seen a couple of sites & none of them have BDA/BBMP approvals. Pls do not misguide people.
adroit

Post by adroit »

Santhosh,

U can look at Upkar Meadows. It is about 4 to 5 kms from Wipro and is approved by BMRDA. I own a site there.

thanks
Vamsee
detonator

Post by detonator »

Hi Vamsee,

I am planning to buy a site in Upkar and it would be a great help if you please answer my following questions:

1) Did you check (for pollutants) the water from the site? Also is water scarse on this layout/area?
2) Althought this layout is quiet old, there was very few house (that too still under construction). Any reason that you know of?
3) Anything else one should be aware of (that you can think of) before buying a property in this layout?
4) What would be a good rate (guesstimate) to buy a plot here now?
5) Is upkar planning to develop/maintain the roads/amenities/etc? If yes, Is it written in the contract?

Thanks in advance. Your help is much appreaciated.
Dev
adroit

Post by adroit »

Hi Dev,

1) I didnot check the water from the Site.Water Scarcity I have No Idea. I asked some farmers and local ppl around and they said it was good.I hired a geogolist and got my Plot tested. He said water should be available.

2)Hmmm.. as of any other layout in bangalore.. People wait for others to construct. it is kind of a chicken-egg problem.

But some 3 months back 10 to 15 site owners met and discussed on constructing next year.

3) Hmm.. I think it is a good layout and is at a good location and has some populated layouts at the back.

4) I don't know about prevailing rates but i BOUGHT at 1000 about 1.5 years back.

5) UPKAR told me that they will maintain it for two years .

thanks
Vamsee
agopal

Post by agopal »

Hi adroit/others in the forum

I need your feedback/guidance. Iam contemplating buying a plot in Electronics city. I visited Upkar Meadows 4 years back and the price quoted at that time was Rs. 1000. I am surprised to hear that you bought this site at the same price ( Rs.1000) in 2011. I see that most of the layouts around Electronics city have not increased much in price ( whereas some areas have doubled prices in last 4 years ). Do you have any idea why this is so ?
At that time, I did not proceed with Upkar Meadows since it was too near BioCon and I had concerns on industrial pollution. What are your thoughts on this ?

Thanks.
bangalorebalaji

Post by bangalorebalaji »

I own a site in Upkar Meadows. The price is not increased since there is no house constuction at this point, once there are few house construction started you will see the price will start increase.
mithung2000

Post by mithung2000 »

Hi the prices had not increased due to the recession.. the present price in updar meadows is arround Rs 1300.. and it is a very good layout.. A few houses have already under construction in the layout.. considering the layouts from wipro till Arbors, this should be a very good investment and a ready to construct layout.. i got in touch with a few plot owners.. they are starting the constructions shortly... Surely this streach will be a very good recidencial belt for IT ppl in the future... Biocon and other industries surrounding it wil be governed by pollution control board which should not be a issue...
ks3

Post by ks3 »

Hi,

I am looking for the same.That is, near electronic city at the range of 1000-1400 and I am looking this for house construction with in 1 year.Can any one suggest me the BMRDA approved layout.

Thanks
kirthi

Return to “General”