Cybele Green Villa sites

Gurus

Re: Cybele Green Villa sites

Post by Gurus »

What is the current running price?
At what price you have purchased the plot?
saasthii

Post by saasthii »

Hi All, I am planning to buy site in Cybele, i want to know current price how much i can pay for west facing site.

Site is already releases and i am buying from developer only.

Please reach me on saasthii@gmail.com
Baski1

Post by Baski1 »

Hello all,

I booked a plot in Cybele greens on last month and planing to do registration on next week.
Surprisingly, i heard that there is a litigation in the property one of the family member of the land lord filled a case in court for some share issues.
Also, few of the purchase also received notice from court. I confused a lot after received the above information.

Pls. inform, if any of you received notice from court whoever purchased plot in Cybele greens BDA approved layout.

Thanks in advance.
Baski1

Post by Baski1 »

Hello all,

I booked a plot in Cybele greens on last month and planing to do registration on next week.
Surprisingly, i heard that there is a litigation in the property, one of the family member of the land lord filed a case in court for some share issues.
Also, few of the purchasers also received notice from court. I confused a lot after heard the above information.

Pls. inform, if any of you received notice from court whoever purchased plot in Cybele greens BDA approved layout.

Thanks in advance.
Baski1

Post by Baski1 »

Thomala1234 wrote:
MVK wrote:Hi Thomala,

At what price, have you booked the site?

I have booked it at 3500 per sft

Hello Thomala,

Thanks for the information.

I am also booked a plot in Cybele greens BDA approved layout and planning to do registration as soon as possible.
But, yesterday I heard that there is a litigation on this property. One of the family member of the landlord filed a case in court for some share issue.
Also, few of the purchasers received notice from the court.

Any further information on this litigation issue.

Thanks in advance.
bharathrs

Post by bharathrs »

Hi Baski1,

Did you get your site registered? I am also looking to buy a site in same layout. Can you please let me know at what price you bought site?

Return to “General”