Cybele Green Villa sites

Balaji123

Cybele Green Villa sites

Post by Balaji123 »

Does any one knows how much can we put on the sites @Cybele Green Villa Plots? They have 30*50 sites, they are saying sqft around 2000rs, what will be the good rate?
jaya_ram55

Re: Cybele Green Villa sites

Post by jaya_ram55 »

Hi Balaji
Have u bought the plot in Cybele? u know anybody who bought the plot in cybele?
How much now they r quoating??
ur contact no pls
thanks
Ram
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

Has anyone purchased in Cybele Green Villa? I went and seen the layout and works are going on, they claims that they will get BDA approval soon. Price quoted is around 2200/sqft. Is that a reasonable rate in that area? (Area is Kithaganoor Village, 2km from TC palaya main rd.) I am seriously considering this project.
dharti

Post by dharti »

where is this project??
i want details if anyone has it.thanks
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

As I mentioned above its in Kithaganoor Village, 2km from TC palaya main rd through Rammurthy nagar ,or around 7 km from Horamavu signal in ORR through Horamavu main rd.
msmsyn

Post by msmsyn »

I purchased with Cybele - it is in very good location and price quoted is good and has good prospects of appreciation.
hkrish

Post by hkrish »

Hi msmsyn

I also had a look at the layout and frequently visited.
Hardly no work is happening for months together,
enquired the same in nearby locality, they also confirmed the same
In the supposedly allocated BDA-park, no-work is happening (no children play items
or green grass, its full of cement, mud & dust). If BDA does not see sufficient progress,
will they not cancel the BDA approval. How good is the reputation of the builder ?
Any idea ?

How are the papers, any legal issues? Does it really have BDA approval.
I did not find it listed in "BDA approved layouts.xls" or "BDA approved private layout.xls"
I visited BDA-office in Palace Gutthalli, 2nd flr, met the town-planning authority and personally went through BDA approved layouts register, i could not see the layouts name, nor the BDA town-planner seems to know about it.
However i was able to locate the K.C.Krishna reddy layout, which is BDA-approved & opposite to it in same locality of Kithaganoor Village (but everything sold out).

Can you please provide the Area-name, Hobli/Taluk and more importantly EXACT Survey-number from your documents
so that i can search again in BDA office and update in forum :idea:

Regards
krish
namburi

Post by namburi »

msmsyn wrote:I purchased with Cybele - it is in very good location and price quoted is good and has good prospects of appreciation.
Why don't you mention the price at which you purchased , documents Legal clarity etc..,there are many queues about this .i don't if you are real purchaser

Admin
msmsyn

Post by msmsyn »

Hello Namburi,

I am a genuine buyer and I have entered into an agreement with the builder paying a lump sum.....site is not yet purchased as BDA approval is awaited. Once approved we would go ahead with the registration - I will keep you guys posted on the same.

I do not have the BDA survey no. as it is awaiting approval from BDA.

Regards,
-Subbu
Last edited by msmsyn on November 12th, 2012, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
msmsyn

Post by msmsyn »

hkrish wrote:Hi msmsyn

I also had a look at the layout and frequently visited.
Hardly no work is happening for months together,
enquired the same in nearby locality, they also confirmed the same
In the supposedly allocated BDA-park, no-work is happening (no children play items
or green grass, its full of cement, mud & dust). If BDA does not see sufficient progress,
will they not cancel the BDA approval. How good is the reputation of the builder ?
Any idea ?

How are the papers, any legal issues? Does it really have BDA approval.
I did not find it listed in "BDA approved layouts.xls" or "BDA approved private layout.xls"
I visited BDA-office in Palace Gutthalli, 2nd flr, met the town-planning authority and personally went through BDA approved layouts register, i could not see the layouts name, nor the BDA town-planner seems to know about it.
However i was able to locate the K.C.Krishna reddy layout, which is BDA-approved & opposite to it in same locality of Kithaganoor Village (but everything sold out).

Can you please provide the Area-name, Hobli/Taluk and more importantly EXACT Survey-number from your documents
so that i can search again in BDA office and update in forum :idea:

Regards
krish

Hi Krish,

I will be able to provide you full details post registration which should happen in 2-3 months time from now. The papers were verified by a reputed lawyer and it does not have any legal issues. Regarding the park etc. you are right, no development is happening, but once they have sufficient sale of the plots all work would be happening.

Regards,
-Subbu

Return to “General”