BEML layout in bagalur

jpdesai

BEML layout in bagalur

Post by jpdesai »

Dear Friends, I purchased a piece of land from BEML society in Bagalur next to Navodaya school. Now i was told that this land has run into issues with the local formeers and the devolopers. I have EC, Khata in my name and i paid all taxes up to date. Do I have to give "TILAANJALI" for this? Anybody has any news pls post.

Thanx

Post your queries in proper Sub forum,This topic is moved from Announcements to general.

By Admin
jpdesai

Re: BEML layout in bagalur

Post by jpdesai »

Dear Admin,
This is not a deliberately done mistake. You could have warned me rather than threatening. Don't behave like a dictator. I will quit the forum my self if you repeat it again.

Jpdesai
vviisshhuu

Post by vviisshhuu »

Hi Jpdesai,

My father too has a site in the same layout and we too have all documents intact. The issue has been that the BEML housing soiety have joined hands with some developers and are trying to create trouble to site owners. Almost 250+ site owners have filed case against the issue and even my father has filed the case. You can give me or email me your phone number to vviisshhuu@gmail.com and I will give you more details.

PLZ NOTE THE BEML HOUSING SOCIETY BOARD(directors/presidents etc) MEMBERS ARE ALL FRAUD AND CHEAP PEOPLE WHO DO NOT ETHICS.

Thanks
Vish
namburi

Post by namburi »

My dear Jp desai,
This is a forum maintained for every ones benefit . Our moderators and admins are spending their personal times for benefits of all.In this process we have to be harsh to maintain the forum clean.Hope you understand and contribute your part for this forum in maintaining and sharing knowledge.we know that many do mistake in hurry to post but on the other end we spend long hours to clean the site every day.

Regards
ADMIN
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

I agree with Namburi. In addition, we keep posting several times asking everyone to please follow forum rules. It is not possible to keep repeating to each and everyone. Would be nice if everyone, just checked the rules, the existing threads and existing/relevant topics in the threads, prior to creating new threads.

It does take time to check every post and maintain the forum clean so that it is informative, relevant and easy for folks to find what they are looking for.
parkom

Post by parkom »

Team, is it not possible to have the forum rules and guidance as a "sticky" that always stays on top on Mybdasites home page. That way nobody could miss it. Not that I am trying to justify people posting under wrong topics, even after they see the topics and should be realizing that there must be a reason for having topics, rather than just dump everything into one big bag. Just a suggestion.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
krish

Post by krish »

Sitcky topics are possible. When 'New Topic' is clicked, in the bottom of the page, 4 options are present as 'Post topic as: Normal/Sticky/Announce/Global'. So, moderators, please create a topic with forum rules and try the options.

Help on this section can be found at: http://www.mybdasites.com/faq.php#f3r4
mmohan75

Post by mmohan75 »

Hi Folks,

I also also bought Site in this Layout - BEML Co- operative in Baglur. What is the current situation.

Thanks
Mohan
mmohan75

Post by mmohan75 »

Hi Guys

Is the issue resolved. What is your site number ?

Thanks
Mohan

Return to “General”