Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

simplycar

Re: Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

Post by simplycar »

That is good!!! Hopefully the work will be completed and road tarred soon.
http://www.ichangemycity.com/complaints ... -main-road
adroit

Post by adroit »

I am told by Duo that Registration will happen at Jayanagar Sub Registrar Office.

Is it based on the Survey Numbers and under which Village they fall ?

Mine comes under Begur Village .

So LIC Lawyer will not come for registration and hand over the cheques there is it ?

thanks
Vamsee
shabini

Post by shabini »

Dear vamsee.
mine and other friend registration happened in KH Road...near wilson garden ..
It can happen in jayanagar or btm etc..as now it is online and
registraion can be done in any registrar office in bangalore south.
saibabu

Post by saibabu »

has anyone visited the layout recently any updates on the connecting road and developments inside? i heard that some work has started on the connecting road by bbmp is it true?
shabini

Post by shabini »

Hi All,
I visited yesterday.
Currently inside the layout work has stopped...dont know the reason..
But when i enquired some incharge person there..he was telling only pending work is little cable work + Road...
Once started it should not take more than than week...

I heard that for getting 40% release...just they need to complete road..and starting construction of sewage plant is enough.

Regarding oustside connecting road...i saw some drainage work going on the servvice road..and also heard that some bbmp people did survey recently
and they are planning to tar it....
but i am not sure whether they will tar it now? and if so..will they tar it till begur or only till nice road bridge!!
Does anyone has idea about this?

Also when i visited yday, i could not decide or estimate when one can plan for construction !!!!
(Though few already constructed and started living in 1st phase)
Personally i feel ...some atleast 10 houses...should be there for one to leave comfortably...
so i am just wondering ...how many really willing to start construction once we get complete release...and NOC..
We 3 friends have taken sites together and registered....and all have the same opinion of construction plan asap....
kiran4924

Re: Can I buy a site under Duo associates at hosa road

Post by kiran4924 »

Hi All,

I have bought a plot in Phase II and have also got it registered, I was a silent follower of this post and haven't blogged for a long time :). I have some basic questions:

1. Does this layout fall under Bangalore South? BDA website shows approval for Phase I in Bangalore East list! Check this: http://bdabangalore.org/PRIVATE%20LAYOU ... VISION.xls. Even I got my plot registered in Wilson Garden BBMP office, does this office fall under Bangalore East?

2. Has anyone from Phase II got a khata yet? I have been promised an A-khata (Suvarna khata) and have been waiting for the last 5 months, but shouldn't we be getting a BDA khata?

I think all the Phase II owners must form an informal association and meet up sometime to have discussions on these issues and to know about the plans of construction each of us have!

Regards,
Kiran
shabini

Post by shabini »

I agree with kiran, all phase-2 owners can make informal association and share information.
Please discuss thebest way to do this..
I registered my phase-2 site in Aug-12 and got khata by Jan-13....
That should not be a problem.
adroit

Post by adroit »

Hi All,

Yes I think we need to meet often and discuss about construction plans.

My Ideas :

1) we can have a commonfloor group. I think one already exists for Phase 1 but not very active.
Probably we can start 1 for Phase 2 as well, verify the members , have one of us as an Admin and discuss the Issues.
Please let us know your thoughts.

@Kiran,

2) I think to start with the Begur Hobli was not there. It was all part of VARTHUR HOBLI belonging to BANGALORE EAST TALUK.
Later on the government made the BEGUR HOBLI and put it under Bangalore South Taluk.
So I think this is the reason behind the entry in BDA website.

3) Why does it take so much time for kHATHA. My friend recently Bought a BMRDA Site and the Khatha was got by the developer in 15 Days Max.
Why is Duo Taking 5 Months + Time ?

Any One Questioned this ?
Any reasons behind this ?

Thanks
Vamsee
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Last time when they started the road work a person working on it told me that the road contract is given to two different people. From the main road till nice road to one person and nice road to Begur to another person. So I guess it will be done in different parts. However even if the road is tarred till the layout entrance it would be useful.
About construction if things go well I also plan to construct by early\mid of next year. Also I know that few people in phase 1 are waiting for the external road before they start. As per me at least ten houses should be under construction by next year. In this thread itself you can count 4-5 ppl planning construction soon.
About Khata even I have been waiting from about six months. The reason given was that due to election duty and also due to some change in BBMP software it is getting delayed. Not sure how true it is but I feel six months is too long :( .
Common floor group already exists for phase 2 also already and I have joined it and i am the lone member :D . Search for Duo South County on commonfloor.
Also there is a yahoo group for phase 1 but no one approves requests to join the group so I finally gave up.

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/duocit ... dir&slk=90
shabini

Post by shabini »

Dear Simplycar,
Did u create this group?
Can you give details about commonfloor group..so that we can use the same and all of us can join after verification.....

Return to “General”