Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

npradeepnp

Re: Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

Post by npradeepnp »

Guys - Has anyone tried contacting duo management regarding the development of the layout? At least I'm trying to contact them but they are not responding and nobody is giving any information in their office. I visited the site and looks like there is no progress at all.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Same with me also. We should all try approaching together.
prasanna kumar S R

Post by prasanna kumar S R »

Hi Pradeep
I have booked the plot in DUO south county which is under 40% unrelease. even i am trying to Contact the Duo Office No one are responding . can you please mail me your Ph number ot my mail mail id Prasanna1980@gmail.com
so we both can go and enquire .
kiran4924

Post by kiran4924 »

Hi,

Sorry for this late post first of all. I did get in touch with a person named Madhuri from Duo. She said that the asphalting, BESCOM work should start in Sept i.e this month. I mentioned to her particularly that we have been hearing the same since last 1yr, let's see if there'll be any action. I think we should take stock by the end of this month and decide further steps.

Regards,
Kiran
npradeepnp

Post by npradeepnp »

I concur with Kiran4924. Even I called Madhuri somewhere in July and got the same reply. In fact she said they can refund the money that we paid but asked to wait for 2 more months.
Somashekarn

Post by Somashekarn »

Guys

If you guys are expecting anything to happen from Duo- forget it. Duo is bankrupt and almost all their properties are under liquidation. Plan for alternate options like forming an association and doing the work yourself. If you have not registered the sites, consider getting a refund if you can.
npradeepnp

Post by npradeepnp »

I heard idbi is sending auction notices to the plot owners.. Anyone has heard about it or sny updates?
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Yes some plot owners in two survey numbers received notice. Also this was only for people who did not have NOC from IDBI before registering. Thanks to this forum several people knew about this and already have the NOC so they had no problems. After this the association approached Duo and Duo have taken responsibility for these and have promised to settle this within one month and also offered buy back if anybody opts for it. Also it was agreed to finish pending work in next three months. After this some work started happening two weeks ago such as repairing transformers, street lights, cleaning all plots and preparing roads for tarring etc. Not sure about the state now. Haven't visited in past two-three weeks. With regular follow up hopefully this will complete as promised by end of Nov. We will see :)
npradeepnp

Post by npradeepnp »

Thanks a lot simplycar! Indeed this is a great forum.. I heard there is a meeting 12th oct b/w chandra and association. Hope somebody will update status here..
npradeepnp

Post by npradeepnp »

Simplycar..do you have any update on layout work? I tried to call Duo guys and they are not responding as usual. I will try again..

Return to “General”