Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

venikathir

Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

Post by venikathir »

Location : Close to Hosur road-behind Manipal County Resort , Basapur Village , Begur Road , Bangalore - South , Karnataka

Details : BDA Approved Lake front villa plots Behind Manipal County with a green scenic view on sale just 1km inside to the Hosur road Elevated Expressway in the East and NICE expressway in the south.The premium plots are the better connected & more scenic 2nd phase of an already developed Layout.The 9 acre exclusive layout has more than 2 , 00 , 000sft of green space with 6 parks and other aminities-infrastructure. The few remaining plots of 1200sft to 2600sft sizes are available.

This is worth able any advice can i buy this for 29 L?

thnx
Kathirvel
velukathir.msc@gmail.com
venikathir

Re: Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

Post by venikathir »

Project Name is : SOUTH COUNTY
mahan123

Post by mahan123 »

I heard there is no proper connectivity to that layout. I think there is only one road from Hosur road which goes via that village in narrow . And even if you want to reach Manipal county you have to take round through Hosur road and then reach. So do you mean 29L for 1200 sqft?
venikathir

Post by venikathir »

Mahan, Its 100% Correct Yes
Project Name : Duo City
Phase II -2400 sqft
Pahse I - sold out ....

I want know the DUO is trusted company

is there any complaints against this duo asss ?

Layout is approved by BDA
mahan123

Post by mahan123 »

Connectivity is the main issue with that layout.
Earlier there were some litigation issues, i think u can see those case numbers written on the compound wall(am not sure if they have erased them).
But later heard that Duo has sorted them down.
2400 per sqft looks bit high for that layout.
Check the developments in surround and check if the road which connects layout is improved and widened. In that case you can negotiate.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Hi guys

Did any of you end buying a plot here? Could you plz share some feedback and info and if available contact details on whom to approach.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Anyone who knows about this place plz provide some feedback since it would help me decide. Thanks :)
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Just noticed that this is in the wrong forum. Instead of General it is in Site for sale :(
shabini

Post by shabini »

Hi,
Yes ..road is little narrow...
but as per BBMP plan its planned for 60Ft.
Recently when i visited last week i saw both sides of the road are digged up for water pipeline and when i spoke to some locals....they mentioned road will be constructed now...

I too agree that connectivity is a not good as of now...
2nd phase of metro planned to start construction from 2014.....will run throguh basapur road...which is near to this layout...
Main road actually connects to Bommanahalli through begur....but inbeteen road condition is very bad and hence not being used....Future if this road is repaired...then to come to silkboard and HSR ..begur to bommanahalli road can be used....

But it all depends on when these roads are developed...
Regards,
shashi
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Hi Shabini

Have you bought a plot here or planning to buy one? Can you let me know of any information you have about the developers and the layout? Any problems that you know of?

Return to “General”