Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

shabini

Re: Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

Post by shabini »

Hi npradeeppnp.
What about approach road outside?
From hosur road - duo layout - begur lake side connecting road?
npradeepnp

Post by npradeepnp »

Shabini, I went via Basapura main road. I did not check the approach through begur lake. The security told me that basapura road is the only road right now to get to the layout. Prbably I should the other road when I visit next time..
shabini

Post by shabini »

One more approach is there through begur road...
but currently road condition is not good..
You can make a try from layout go other way..which will hit dead end...take right.....
that road will go around begur lake....and reach begur....
(U need to check with some one for directions)
From begur one can go to bommanahalli directly..or go to banneraghatta road...bypassing hosur road..
But road condition is not good....once it is tarred...easily accessible to banneraghatta road,bommanahalli,JP nagar areas....
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

I saw that the approach road is prepared for tarring all the way from the village upto the end after the layout entrance. So it should be tarred at least in a month.
Inside the layout no work is happening and it looks as if the cleaning that was done two months ago never happened, mostly because a lot of unwanted plants have grown due to the rain.
krishnakumar

Post by krishnakumar »

hello friends

I am discussing to purchase a plot here and almost in the process of registration. I am aware of the issue with IDBI and know that my survey number does not fall under the survey numbers that are pledged. When registering or paying the amount for agreement cheque should be given in name of Duo or should i give in name of idbi bank? From the post by Dileep i understand people who bought in pledged survey numbers paid in name of IDBI bank but in my case survey number is not pledged. Please advice.

Krishna
Dilip12

Post by Dilip12 »

Hi Krishna,

If the Survey number is not pledged with IDBI Bank. Then you can give cheque in the name of Duo Associates.
There are couple of plots which falls under 2 or 3 survey number. Please check those plots..

Regards,
Dilip.
shabini

Post by shabini »

Hi krishnakumar,
You are buying plot which is in released list or yet to be relesed from bda?
What did say they about approval/release process of 40% sites?
Regards,
Shashi
krishnakumar

Post by krishnakumar »

hi all thanks for your reply. i have booked a released plot. i had booked sometime ago but could not register due to some personal problems. luckily the developer was good enough and understood and cooperated. as per them rest of release may take 2 months more, STP is started and gng on. they say work is slow due to rain and road work pending due to electricity lines and approval... dont know the relationship between electricity approval and tarring.
gbandla

Post by gbandla »

Hi Any one booked the Unreleased plots? I am interested in buying 1500 plot but told that they don't have any in released plots. The salesman told me I can book unreleased plot by paying 25% and quoted 3000 per SQFT. I laughed off saying people are willing to sell 1200 block for less than 2800 and he said I can negotiate after seeing the plot.

I have been told rest of the 40% held by BDA will be released in next 2 months. Not sure if I can trust him on that. What is the risk involved in booking a unreleased plot?

Regards
Gopi
gbandla

Post by gbandla »

Does any one have site which is around 1500 SQFT? I am very keen to buy one such plot
Gopi

Return to “General”