Central Excise Layout, Bannerghatta Road.

ramki067

Central Excise Layout, Bannerghatta Road.

Post by ramki067 »

Hi guys,

I've heard of Central Excise Layout off Bannerghatta Road, which is around 1.7 Kms from Meenakshi temple. I'm planning to buy a site in this layout. Is their any litigations with this layout? or can i go ahead with the purchase? Thanks.

Ramki.
bkrag

Re: Central Excise Layout, Bannerghatta Road.

Post by bkrag »

What is the price? Is it in BDA/BBMP limits. I may also be interested.
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi ramki
To my knowledge there is some locking period in Central Excise Layout (if I am not wrong 15years), please go through the documents once again. They can't sell the plot to any other people during this locking period.
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

Hi,

I just saw in bda.org website that Central Excise layout is under unauthorised co-operative layouts!!!
If i buy this type of site what will be the consequences later? Please inform.

Thanks,
Ramki
shivali

Post by shivali »

Hi,

Can you please if you were finally satisfied with the documents in this layout?
should we consider it for buying or not?
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi
I could see court case pending nos written on some site walls in this layout.Did anyone check with it.
sripada.harsha

Post by sripada.harsha »

Hi,

1. Contact the Central excise society situated in Queens road, to see if there are cases against the particular survey number.
(Note: the court cases will always be against the society and not against the individual site holders since, the land is purchased from the farmers by the society and then registered to the site holder)
2. Ensure Khata along with betterment charges is paid.

Best Regards,
Harsha
deepak.siddappa

Post by deepak.siddappa »

Hi,

In this layout most of sites are B Katha, I tired to buy one site and approached three owners and all are B Katha sites. One more problem is most of the owners staying outside karnataka, you will be difficult to communicate and brokers will utilize to do variation in rates.

Since I wasted almost 2 months in this layout to buy site, there are few broker who will mislead you people, they will tell sites are A Katha but when you go to the owners sites will be B Katha.

Even brokers will tell if you directly go to Owners they will not give mother deed, so you need to pay us 2-3% brokerage. Please guys be-careful about those broker.
sripada.harsha

Post by sripada.harsha »

you are right deepak. many site holders are outside karnataka. but regarding khata many owners have already paid betterment charges to bbmp and they hold "a" khatas.
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi Deepak,

Let them have 'B' Khata but if bbmp is giving 'A' khata for sites in that layout, there is no problem. you can get it done for the owner and ask him to reduce the price for the same. As many owners are not in karnataka, they have not paid and they dont find good brokers for getting their job done(A khata) and they hear many stories abt brokers and they back off.. So the plots still hold B khata.

Return to “General”