need lawyer

shivali

need lawyer

Post by shivali »

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a property near banerghatta road.
I need contact no of some lawyer who does verification of papers, prepare sale agreement, registration doc etc

Thanks,
Shivali
nagarjunkatta

Re: need lawyer

Post by nagarjunkatta »

U can search the forum before creating a new post. Our forum admin has introduced a lawyer whose name is Murali-9845389364
shivali

Post by shivali »

i did search & found Muralis no. Thats why i specifically mentioned in the above post that "someone who is familiar with banerghatta road" & nearby..
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi Shivali,

Not to vie with u.. FYI there is nothing written like "someone who is familiar with banerghatta road" in ur post. u have just written you are looking for site in Bannerghatta road and need contact who does verification.. thats it.. please be clear.. we are here to help u out and there are no other intentions..
meharnath

Post by meharnath »

Hi,
contact mr. alasingar, one of the best in this line of looking at property papers prudently.
He is authorised lawyer for LICHFL, UCO bank and similar.
He can be contacted at 9900095158. REsiding at j.p. nagar III phase, close to bannerghatta road.

bangalore.
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi ,shivali
Did u contact alasingar.let us know about him .affordable ?reliable ?etc
Any recommendations done by agents/members need to be verified by atlest one or two forum member .Any such recommendations not verified will be deleted.

Regards
ADMIN

Return to “General”