Bluejay Sunshine Hills

harisha

Bluejay Sunshine Hills

Post by harisha »

Hi all,
Is there any member who has dealt with “Bluejay Developers Bangalore”?
I wanted to know if more about one of their project Bluejay sunshill hills?
They claim this to be BDA approved and an 100Acre mega township, but only a few sites are only formed as of now...
chshbt

Re: Bluejay Sunshine Hills

Post by chshbt »

I just called them and they are quoting 2800 Rs per sqft. Is it okay to buy?
shubhashreedeb

Post by shubhashreedeb »

has anybody gotten the documents verified? the sites they are offering appear to be bda approved, but also has list of work to be carried out by the developer. but it would be a lot of help if someone has already obtained the encumberance for the said land bearing survey no. 136.
harisha

Post by harisha »

Hi friends,

I have purchased a plot in the 1st phase. Now what they are selling is the 2nd phase.
We had got the paper's verified then, their were no issues according to the lawyer.
Vinayaknayak

Post by Vinayaknayak »

I have purchased in Phase 2 for around same price. Verified the documents and it seems to be fine. Currently Villas are under construction.
rakeshpraki

Post by rakeshpraki »

Hi Vinayak,
I am planning to buy in sunshine hills..But it is little far from national highway and does not proper transport connectivity.Even after many months there is not a single house constructed .So can you share your views on this and kindly help me...My number is 9844901355.
Last edited by rakeshpraki on August 26th, 2013, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rakeshpraki

Post by rakeshpraki »

Hi Harisha,

I am planning to buy in sunshine hills..But it is little far from national highway and does not proper transport connectivity.Even after many months there is not a single house constructed .So can you share your views on this and kindly help me...My number is 9844901355.
Last edited by rakeshpraki on August 26th, 2013, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rakeshpraki

Post by rakeshpraki »

Vinayaknayak wrote:I have purchased in Phase 2 for around same price. Verified the documents and it seems to be fine. Currently Villas are under construction.

I am planning to buy in sunshine hills..But it is little far from national highway and does not proper transport connectivity.Even after many months there is not a single house constructed .So can you share your views on this and kindly help me...
Lokapriya

Post by Lokapriya »

we bought 30by40 in 2012 for 2000/ft. Yesterday we visited, 3 houses are being constructed.
bhr2009

Post by bhr2009 »

Hi

Anyone recently purchased plots here in this project ?
They are selling plots in phase-3 (Bluejay). Base Price is 4000/sqft. Is this good price for this area ?
As mentioned in this thread, this is a big layout but moving very slow pace.
There are some 6-7 houses constructed. Common facilities like clubhouse etc may take long time to come up.
Advantage is its BDA Approved layout within BBMP limits.
Can any one comment on the developer,location and price in this layout

Thanks

Return to “General”