kanakapura road

rajeshau15

kanakapura road

Post by rajeshau15 »

Dear All,

There are quite a no. of layouts in this road and some with low price as 2300 - 2700 with BDA approval anyone have idea please help with layout details for below ones :

1. Ragavendra Layout (behind KSIT Engineering college)
2. Bank officers layout (1st, 2nd, 3rd block)
3. Bangalore city co-operative layout
4. Judicial Layout
5. Paramount Garden

I am very keen to buy plot in any of the above layouts but not sure about legal issues on each so anyone have any idea about the layouts it would help all buyers targetting kanakapura road

Regards
Rajesh
nagaraja h n

Re: kanakapura road

Post by nagaraja h n »

Dear Rajeshau15 regarding Raghavendra layout adjacent to Bda 4th h block you can contact my tel no 9449022806 I will be able to give some feed back I am Nagaraja. thank you
hvc

Post by hvc »

Hello Rajesh,
you can also look into BCMC, BDA Employees layout, Balaji Layout.
BCMC sites are in higher end (3200 to 3800) - Ready to construct, good layout, wide roads, 4parks with in layout,
BDA Employees - 3100 to 3400 - 1st Phase is ready to construct, good layout.
Bajaji layout - 2800 to 3400 - Good Layout.
Documents are pretty clear in these layout. Just check for NOC for BDA Employees Layout.
Court has ruled a case in favor of land owners for a part (10 acres)of BCC Layout. While talking to broker I got to know the rest of the layout is litigation free.

If you are looking to construct house in span for 2-3 yrs, BSK 6th stage is also an option.
rajeshau15

Post by rajeshau15 »

thank you friend, I will have a look at these layouts.
rajeshau15

Post by rajeshau15 »

nagaraja h n wrote:Dear Rajeshau15 regarding Raghavendra layout adjacent to Bda 4th h block you can contact my tel no 9449022806 I will be able to give some feed back I am Nagaraja. thank you
Dear nagaraja,

Today I visited kanakapura area and went until shoba forest view apartment, I was not so convinenced with raghavendra layout location and surrounding. So I think I may not go with this area. Thanks for your help.
nagaraja h n

Post by nagaraja h n »

Good ,taking the right decision except approach roads connecting kanakapura road and 80 feet road no much advantage in that lay out. thank you
kiranml

Post by kiranml »

Hello,
I am looking for 40x60 North and East facing plot in BCMC, Banak officers layout Kanakapura road. Please call my number if anyone is interested for direct selling or let me know owners you know interested to sell.

Thanks
Kiran
godisgood

Post by godisgood »

Can somebody let me know what is the right price for a plot in Balaji Layout? I saw a plot of 800sqft but the agent quoted 3800 psqft. I was not convinced that the price is so high. Can someone help me? The plot is BDA approved
kiranml

Post by kiranml »

Hello,
i am also looking plot and quite verified BCC, BCMC, Narayana Nagar (all stages). What i personally felt is,
* Its unrealistic huge prices in BCMC and Narayana nagar quoting 4500 sqft. Where not event 10% of houses are built
* Agent are great great mess here, they are not benefiting owners/buyers, they are just aiming to fill pocket overnight.
* There are not even a single shops/markets/hotels available. You need to drive in far to get in hospital/shops/markets
* Slightly Water scarsity has already started
* I see it might take 5-10 years to build a well formed layout to live in there, but rates are rooftop, which are made only for blackmoney holders.
* I also think what educated mindset the plot sellers are, who are simply getting in contract with re-sellers to sell for future prices and spoil the market rates in unhealthy way, where in they get same money for that period sold.
* Where in a good formed layouts well ahead of these can be afforded with 100/200 more sqft, why to go 7 kms ahead for area which needs still 5 years to get built and paying 5 years money.

Finally, i say, if you have easy money where there is no place holder, its ok to put feed agents and owners. If you really sweat in to get money for plot, in my humble opinion try other areas in this money for worth.
chandh

Post by chandh »

Hi

Any one know more about Devendrappa Layout, which is near to Raghavendra Layout. Is there any issues or it is good to go ahead.

Regards
Gopinath

Return to “General”