feedback on Green gardens at Horamavu

hrman

Re: feedback on Green gardens at Horamavu

Post by hrman »

I would like to update that I have purchased 2 nos. 30X40 sites in the Venus Green Gardens- Chokkanahalli village, Hegde Nagar layout from the developer. I had visited their layout Green Gardens Phase 1 in Banjara layout before making my decision. I just got it registered a couple of days back.
The layout is about 1.5 kms off the Thanisandra road, which is bang opp. Sobha City. Provident housing is coming up with a new project in that road, so also is Krishna Northwoods and many other Villa projects. I took a composite loan from Tata Capital. Many many thanks to our Forum Advocate Mr. Muralidhar, who was very supportive in my transaction. He thoroughly verified the legality of the property documents, sought clarifications, and was present for the registration, although I called him on short notice. My best wishes and i would recommend him 100% for anyone on this forum looking to seek legal advise on Property in Bangalore. Thank you once again and thanks to myBDAsites for helping me make my decision.
hisudhir007

Post by hisudhir007 »

Hi,
whats the current market rate in green gardens..
Human

Post by Human »

Thanks for sharing the info about Green garden. In fact I would like to ask below questions.

1. Have you / developer paid Betterment charges?.
2. Have you got A - Khata for your 2 sites?.

When do you expect to get Plan approval for construction?. If this is for envestment purpose only then you should have invested 20L x 2 = 40L(round figure) and seems you are belong to Rich Class. Wish you happy return.
Padmaraj

Post by Padmaraj »

Hello HRMAN,

Can you plz pm the details of project and the rate you purchased. Myself and two of my friends are Interested in this property. Will take MuruliJi's help also in this.Plz mail me at padmaraj293@gmail.com

Thanks
Raj
rukesh.d

Post by rukesh.d »

Friends,

Is there any site or constructed house for sale? Please let me know, am looking for end use.

Thanks.
SukumarK

Post by SukumarK »

Hi Friends,

Planning to buy a plot in Green Gardens Phase 2.
Kindly update on the availability and the feedback on Green Garden Phase 2 layout.

Thank you.

Return to “General”