Price in HMT layout on Tumkur road

ramki067

Re: Price in HMT layout on Tumkur road

Post by ramki067 »

lendenwala wrote:Hi
it is noted that hmt ly rates may increase manyfold cos of the
development happening around the surroundg area like metro station,
malls coming up and few more...
Kindly also note that hessarghatta road is the epicentre of development.
It is another kasturinagar in the making.
What are the developments planned around this place?
Kindly inform.

Thanks,
Ramki
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

Karnataka government plans to set up a ‘film city’, ‘theme park’ and a ‘golf resort’ under public-private partnership at Hesaraghatta in Bangalore.
So current rate of 3500 near by hesargata main road & near nagsandra will probably increase to 4500-5000 after 2014 after the completion of Metro.
nagaraja h n

Post by nagaraja h n »

HMT today I visited the layout with broad road well maintained,only draw back is well maintained high tension line coming in the middle of the layout is not a bad if it is only maintained as restricted area where as i saw it as a park and jogging track benches put in the area which is very dangerous they should have a different park . I saw some activities regarding cauvery water connection application given to all the residents good progress done regarding water supply. the cost of the site is from 3000 to 4000 per sq foot .over all the lay out is very good , the connectivity for all other areas from this layout may be very good in future after Metro.
sharankumar_hr

Post by sharankumar_hr »

A close friend of mine bought a site of dimension 30 * 50 at 3400 rs / sqft in 2'nd block . This is closer to the main nelagadaranahalli road.
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

I visited the Nelagadaranahalli road and this road leads to magadi road (as told by people around there). I also saw a layout further to HMT Layout called Gruhalakshmi Layout where houses are coming up there slowly. How is this area. Will this area will appreciate in future if bought for investment?
sharankumar_hr

Post by sharankumar_hr »

I think it might increase considering metro should be operational in an year to two. I heard gruhalakshmi layout is not BDA approved like HMT layout and getting loan to purchase site might be challenging.
mohan_hu

Post by mohan_hu »

Please update recent development at HMT layour nagasandra..Thanks in Advance
ncprashant

Post by ncprashant »

now present price may be 5000 for 60x40 and 5500 for 30x40. if you are interested pl let me know.
girish.dc.gowda

Re: Price in Belmar Layout. near to HMT layout on Tumkur roa

Post by girish.dc.gowda »

Hi All,

Does anybody know about Belmar Layout near to HMT layout in Nagasandra, Tumkur Road?
I am planning to buy plot in above mentioned layout. It is DC converted layout with B-Katha. today i have got legal clearance from my lawyer and papers are clear.
before moving forward just i wanted to know some reviews from people nearby....
Is it really worth to invest 4200/sq.ft in this layout/area?
Please let me know your feedback about this layout and developments around....

Thanks in Advance.
Girish
ncprashant

Post by ncprashant »

Y dont you buy in hmt lo instead? It is good layout with very wide roads and also many sites have a khata.

Return to “General”