Price in HMT layout on Tumkur road

girish.dc.gowda

Re: Price in HMT layout on Tumkur road

Post by girish.dc.gowda »

Hi Prashant,

I am interested to buy plot in HMT layout. But currently there are no good 30x40 sites available in HMT layout. During my last site visits, I found most of the site location/facings are not satisfactory I feel and it is not worth to pay 5300-5500sq/ft.

Comparison between these 2 layouts, I have some personal reviews as below,
1) Belmar layout is very near and walkable distance from Highway compare to HMT layout.
2) Belmar Layout is exactly starts from mail road (proposed 80ft Road widening from Magadi Road-Tumkur road)
3) The Site is located exactly opposite to kanva Mart and it is only 50-100 mtrs away from 80ft road. and sub road is 30ft Road.
4) As per last month BBMP notification(see atachment), DC converted plot is eligible to convert from B katha to A katha (after betterment charges payment).
5) The major difference in price. Belmar layout-4200/sq.ft(close to 80ft road) and HMT layout 5300/sqft (available sites are far away from 80ft road)

Now I am in very much confusion about BBMP B katha and BDA katha while making decision..!!!
My point is, if the documents are legally clear and this B katha is going to become A katha very soon. than it is worth to go for BDA katha and paying almost 12-13 lack more?
once its converted to A katha the plot rate will be same as HMT layout... is it right?

Please advise your views and suggetion in this regard.

Thanks,
Girish
Attachments
BBMP.jpg
BBMP.jpg (130.36 KiB) Viewed 4861 times
girish.dc.gowda

Post by girish.dc.gowda »

Hi ,

looking forward to your valuable feedback.

Thanks,
Girish
ncprashant

Post by ncprashant »

Belmar layout definitely nearer to main road, if you liked any sites check the docs and go ahead. Price seems to be ok.
mohan_hu

Post by mohan_hu »

Please any updates on the 80ft Road, Like when it will be done.

Thanks In Advance...:-)

Return to “General”