Jayanagar HBCS 1st Stage - Layout Plan

pknm

Re: Jayanagar HBCS 1st Stage - Layout Plan

Post by pknm »

Yes agreed Arun, Greenday. My friend mentioned me that anything around 3500-3800 should be a good price to go ahead. However, very difficult to find site availability without brker/ agent. We did look at some sites without broker, directly from owners, however they all turned out to be with some or other problems:) Do you guys have any idea if the layout papers are foolproof and concrete?
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

I was not able to find a layout plan from anyone.. had i got it, I would have a second thought..
pknm

Post by pknm »

Oh, so your site did not materialize because the layout plan wasn't available, is that right? Does anyone in this forum know if there are any problems within the layout itself?
greenday

Post by greenday »

I will check if my friend got the layout plan from any broker. I remember him telling me that during one of his visits, a broker had shown him the site for sale in the layout plan. Btw, if anyone wants the layout plan for Bharath Housing Society Stage 5, which is right next to Jayanagar HBCS 1st stage, then I have it with me.
pknm

Post by pknm »

Likewise, If we EVER buy a site in JHCS, and get layout plan, will be happy to share:) Between, what is the difference btw JHCS and Bharath?
greenday

Post by greenday »

Layout plan is not there with my friend for JHCS, just checked :( Bharath Housing Society Stage 5 sites will be almost on par with JHCS Stage 1 or slightly cheaper. Also there is BHS Stage 4 also where rates are mostly higher. As per my knowledge, all of these layouts do not have any litigation associated with them and papers are clean. All are BDA approved layouts.
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

i have the details about JHCS - acquisition etc. Pls follow:
http://www.indiankanoon.org/doc/756974/

This is what is needed to go for a purchase.. Layout plan as said before did not get it. This link confirms no litigation..
pknm

Post by pknm »

Arun- Many thanks for the link. very helpful indeed
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

Hi pknm, can u pls let me know what happened and any further news..
sivap

Post by sivap »

Iam planning to buy a site in jayanagar housing society and heard that site number which iam planning to purchase is not in the society list. can someone provide m elist of site numbers in jayanagar housing society?

Return to “General”