How is BDA auction procedure ?

jackalbda

How is BDA auction procedure ?

Post by jackalbda »

Hello All,

Anybody know how is the auction procedure in BDA? I am looking for the next plot ( which is a corner one ) to mine , as its not allotted by BDA but they are planning to auction it. My questions are...

1. What is the eligibility for the corner plot ? Does the same rules as BDA's initial allotment acts here too ?

2. Generally is it advisable for novices like me to go there? Or is it all done under the table and auction is just an eye washer ? Sorry to be sounding so pessimistic :-(

3. Generally what will be the rate corner plots are sold for ( I know it depends on the area, but what percentage of market rate )? The one am looking for is too small ( 15 X 40 ) but , if I get it , I can add it to my property.

4. Is it an open auction ? Meaning, will I be able to know how much increase than my competitor , I will have to place in, to grab the site?

TIA,
~J
msn1270

Re: How is BDA auction procedure ?

Post by msn1270 »

anybody can participate in this auction.

quite frequently BDA announces in the print media about their auction plans and details of the plots and location alongwith the plot nos. the interested people have to register by paying the caution deposit amount and they've to participate on that day at the BDA office. Whoever bids the highest amount, they'll win the auction and they need to pay the balance amount in the mentioned stipulated time frame. the floor price will always be in line with the market price not the regular BDA price.
it will be like Rs.50,000/sq.mtr(recently announced price for the BSK6th stage commercial plots)
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

Thanks a lot for the reply. Do I need to be meeting the criteria of BDA allocation , for auction also? Meaning, I should have stayed in Karnataka for so many years/ should not be owning any other plot etc ? 50,000/sqmt is just abount 5000/sqft , which I think is too high for BSK 6th stage :-( Am I missing something ?
bmsboy

Post by bmsboy »

jackalbda wrote:Thanks a lot for the reply. Do I need to be meeting the criteria of BDA allocation , for auction also? Meaning, I should have stayed in Karnataka for so many years/ should not be owning any other plot etc ? 50,000/sqmt is just abount 5000/sqft , which I think is too high for BSK 6th stage :-( Am I missing something ?
Actually that auction(50,000/sqmt) was for JP nagar 2nd phase..
nsharab

Post by nsharab »

Hi Jack,

I am also in similar situation where I have site next to corner site? Did you manage to get the site that time?
how did it go? I heard that if it is less than 45 sq. mtr, then BDA will give it as marginal land and no action will takes place.
Please provide your inputs.
Pradeepmanju

Post by Pradeepmanju »

Hi All,

Could anyone tell me how the bidder comes to know he has won the site in e-auction process. Will BDA sends email to the registered id. E-Proc website was down during last 15 minutes. No updates post that. Also, is there anyway in our profile management tab we can verify whether we have won or lost the bid?

Thanks!
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

i think u r are aware now but last time E-Proc wedsite down they open bidding again with new time .
if you win the Bid you will get email (99%) from BDA along with insructions to deposit 25 % with in 72 hours
after Bid time close no one will know what was last price inclduing the one who big the highest because Auction Tab will only show when its live .. if u don't get a email then mostly u didn't get the bid .

note : i had both experinace where server hanged July auction and in recent one i got the final bid now in recent one as well
ms.sudhi

Post by ms.sudhi »

Yes, rightly said.
Last month (July auction) the server stopped working and the auction was extended for another day. They could have communicated this to everyone through a simple SMS, which they are incapable of doing.
During the last auction i.e., August session I was able to bid for a site and even won a bid with the following experiences.

» Even after the last Bid time (delta time as they call it) is completed, the Auction button will be available for a few seconds before disappearing. If you need to copy paste the entire list of bids or take a screenshot of the screen then it has to be done within these few seconds.

» After completion of the auction process within the next 72 hours you should receive an email to the registered email ID titled E-AUCTION ADVICE LETTER (Though its mentioned within 72 Hours we receive it likely within 2 working days).

» The eproc page prefers internet explorer an obsolete product which has no support even from its creator, it is observed that this page disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes. A suggestion to the participants is next auction during the ending stages and during the delta time, re-login to the auction page every 10 minutes for better connectivity (the 5-minutes delta time extension on every bid can be used here to re-login).

» The eproc website is just a medium through which the aution process is held and no way decides the highest bidder. As we have a login in the procurement, BDA also has a login where they will clear each and every site auction after which they can be seen inside your login.

eprocuremet login -- Auction Management -- My Auction Participations -- Note down the Auction Notice Number

Auction Management -- Search Auctions -- Enter the Auction Notice Number into Auction Reference Number field -- Select Finalized inside Auction Status dropdown -- Select Bengaluru Development Authority from Department dropdown -- Click on Search to view the Auction listed below.

Towards the extreme right you can find the first option which reads View the finalized bidder for the auction when mouse pointer is placed can be used to view the complete auction process including the complete bid details.

Hope this helps.
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

Good to know you managed to be highest bidder , what ever you mention above is 100 % and 1 more addtional information .. sometimes you will not able to login when u logout .. it seems like at the end tomuch traffic and EPROC is not able to handle as in July .. Aug system looks ok .. as they made multiple slots ...
any thoughs on how was bidding if you like to share with rest of all without giving any personal information ..

how many bidders if you remember ... was it close to base price or 1.5 times ...
some times prime location , commercial goes 2-3 times of base price ..

Return to “General”