Betterment Charge Collection To start from Today

msn1270

Re: Betterment Charge Collection To start from Today

Post by msn1270 »

sam

If you already have a khata from the previous competent authority(panchayat), you need to apply for a new khata from BBMP, as its comes under new authority.
Same case applies when BDA hand over their layouts to BBMP after certain years. Not sure about betterment charges applicable or not. Better get clarified from the respective zonal BBMP Office.

Krish

1) Point 1 mention about 'UNDIVIDED SITE'( ವಿಭಜನೆಗೊಳ್ಳದ ಏಕ ನಿವೇಶನ), not an entire layout or land bank. Your misinterpreting it. For whose benefit this scheme is coming under BBMP Limit ? Apply a simple logic, if you have already bought a site in a non-approved DC Converted Site, and looking for building plan approval and bank loans, you are the one who needs the Khata, Not the developer(Seller). if a developer gets an official A-Khata, advantage for him is that, he will sell the property at premium rates.

2) Point 2 mention, if the site is already divided and construction has happened with BDA sanctioned plan, that is also eligible for applying BBMP A Khata.
(By default BDA will not sanction approval for building plan for a non-approved land. There can be some unofficial malpractices.)

If you are weak in kannada language grammar, better consult a known reliable person. Don't assume wrong things and miss the opportunity.
nagzzz

Post by nagzzz »

Hi All,

I was checking with a BBMP Official yesterday. According to him, revenue sites are also eligible for A-khata. I am planning to go this weekend and try to pay the betterment charges for my site.
Has anyone else here approached the BBMP already? If yes, please mention your experience.

regards!
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

hi nagzzz,

thats just to extort money.. be careful!!
nagzzz

Post by nagzzz »

actually, my Kannada reading skills are also poor. I misread it. Finally my dad read and explained. Currently only DC converted land and not revenue land is being issued Khata? correct?
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

yes :)
anilmn

Post by anilmn »

Any further updates on this? When will they start collecting betterment charges for divided sites

PS: Cross posting across multiple threads on the same topic. Apologies if this is against forum rules - Mods, please feel free to merge/remove.

Return to “General”