Cost of plot @ Nobel Residency

prakashb

Re: Cost of plot @ Nobel Residency

Post by prakashb »

Hello plot guy, I have been to anjanapura, i felt it is too far from IT belt and it is not developed ( not much housing has come up) . In current day, if we want to rent out our house , it doesn't need to be a BDA layout , its just that the house should be near to IT belt.

-Advantages with Nobel residency.
-approx 3 km from bannergatta road , we have good IT hub in bannergatta road
-approx 7 km from electronics city, need less to say its importance.
-big builders like, SSN Raj serinity, Nandi citadel, Raja aristos are approximately 500 mts from Nobel residency layout. So hopefully the market area will improve as well and road connectivity will be improved as well.
-layout has good number of officials with new houses.

Due to above reasons I have gone for negotiation. Please let me know if my considerations are appropriate and make sense.
prabhu422p

Post by prabhu422p »

Prakash,

For people working in electronic city Nobel Residency is good.I saw many apartments occupied or under construction from last 2 years.Please verify papers carefully.Legally documents are pakka then go for it.With in 2 to 2.5kmk Meenakshi mall is there.Jayanagar and Jp nagar are easily accesible

Thanks
Prabhakar
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Prakash - Here are a few advantages of BDA

1) Anjanapura BDA further extension and JP 9th phase are about 2 km from BG road.
2) With BDA, you can easily get a clean A khata and find the history of the property. The risks associated with BDA properties are far far less.
3) BDA properties typically develop very slowly but maintain their appearance and beauty even after many years. Check out older BDA developed areas, and nearby BDA approved areas. For example, Indiranagar has both BDA developed areas and BDA approved plots. Please check them out first.
4) BDA properties generally are better planned than private communities in terms of parks, wide roads, water and sewage etc
5) Big builders wipe-out the water table very very quickly. Just ask around a few apartments on BG road. BDA areas will typically have fewer apartments

Personally, I wouldn't buy in a private layout while comparable properties are available in nearby BDA areas.
nglakshmi

Post by nglakshmi »

Hi

I am also looking for one there, genuine sellers please contact. Thanks !

NGL
pradeep911

Post by pradeep911 »

Hi,

I am looking for a plot 30x40 or 30x50 in Nobel Residency, Bannerghatta Road. I'm looking at immediate purchase for myself, I'm not a broker/agent. In case you are interested to sell, please contact me on 9902122887.

Thank you
Pradeep Kumar
shravanms

Post by shravanms »

Hello Owners of Nobel Residency

I am planning to sell my residential Site in this layout. Can you tell me what is the current market price?
kishorevlrtn

Post by kishorevlrtn »

Im looking for 30*50 or 30*40 site in nobel residency layout/akshaya nagar. Looking for direct owners.
kishorevlrtn

Post by kishorevlrtn »

Im direct buyer, can you share your contact details. Contact: 8310624521
shravanms wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 2:03 pm

I am planning to sell my residential Site in this layout. Can you tell me what is the current market price?
Arshath

Post by Arshath »

shravanms wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 2:03 pm

HI shravanms ,
i am interested, pls share the details whatsapp 7259044043

Return to “General”