why so many buying site IVC road by various Co-op Societies?

sam_m400

why so many buying site IVC road by various Co-op Societies?

Post by sam_m400 »

I have seen site in IVC road by cgtere.com Central government ,Telecom employess society. They assure that by 2017 you will get site registered with first payment now ,second next year you need pay another installments. These are questions which came to my mind as there are plenty of site along the stretch of IVC road

1) How worth investing in these site as there are plenty coming along the IVC Road ? What is development prospects there as only they IVC road but no IT park or anything government planned till now but lot of sites are sold there at 800 to 900 Rs?
2) How safe in buying in these societies legally as they say we will get is registered with BIAPPA approval? I have seen the forum stated it is illegal to buy site as it is meant for only empl0yees not from outsiders
3) I have seen middle class people are investing buying 2 and 3 site with NRI buying in plent there with prospect of development coming in another 10 years?
4) I heard there is huge water scarcity in Bangalore north ,devanahalli side,so how it can sustain such a growth and population there?
5)Is anybody got registered there site from these telecom cooperative society as i have seen in forum many have only invested and waiting to get registered ? If so which cooperative society has completed there projects without cheating people?
6) Can devnahalli become another NEW BANGALORE with developments or hope of middle class with shatter in drain with no developments as i know plenty of middle class as investing in buying sites there ?
7) what will happen if they run just giving only BIAPPA NOC no approval as i have seen plenty of sites with NOC with no approval near to it? Please remember NOC is different from approval

Please share your thoughts/experience as it will benefits everybody to see whether we can invest there of not. As middle class we don;t have any other option apart from sharing ourself information ..and save from land sharks .
Last edited by sam_m400 on October 27th, 2014, 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
inamur.k

Re: How about buying site in IVC road by various Co-op Socie

Post by inamur.k »

Try Vidya nagar cross 7 kms Before Bangalore International Airport couple of layouts available with clear titles BIAAPA approved
ragsaol

Re: why so many buying site IVC road by various Co-op Societ

Post by ragsaol »

i agree with you sam....there are lot of society projects coming every day..even that too each layout is forming minimum 1000 sites...this is indirectly developers making money through the society. i have seen many society they promise on beginning saying they will complete in 2 years however, this will take minimum 4 years due to lot of procedure on getting BIAPPA approval etc., when we consider the telecom housing people invested in these layouts are more then 10 years still many of them yet to register the sites(those who register they are selling for 2,200/ per sq ft. is this really worth?). Also recently government has introduced e-katha under that they can provide only 3 to 4 per day and imagine for the 5 thousand sites + upcoming another 10,000 sites they will take ages just to provide katas?.... Also not sure how government is approving so many societies without even looking their background and members etc., majority are telecom with different names...

overall i think this will become one more Banashankari 6th stage layout...no progress/houses however we need to pay premium...

Return to “General”