BDA Khata to Gram Panchayat Khata

shailesh

Re: BDA Khata to Gram Panchayat Khata

Post by shailesh »

Since there are 2 khathas, do you have to pay tax both to BDA and gram panchayat ? or is the property id same in both of them ?
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

BDA Khata doesn't have any property id.. irony is both authority are demanding tax. I ended up not paying anywhere until it's clear.
tendlu

Post by tendlu »

hegde19 - can you share the current price in this layout?
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

~4200 was the quoting price last time I checked a month ago
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

hegde19 wrote:BDA Khata doesn't have any property id.. irony is both authority are demanding tax. I ended up not paying anywhere until it's clear.
So what happened now? Did you end up paying tax to both ?
I think you need to cancel one of the Khata to avoid confusion. Since it is BDA approved layout better cancel the Pachayat Khata.
What does the lawyer say?
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

@hegde19
Any update on this ?
vikaskenchapur

Post by vikaskenchapur »

Hello All,
I need your expert comments/feedback on my below concerns
I am in discussion of finalizing a plot at 'Green Valley- Address' Doddabele colony, off Mysore road.
As per the developer, the layout is BDA approved but he doesn't have Khata from BDA/BBMP/BMDRA. The developer says, he has applied for e-khata from BDA but not sure when is he going to get. If he fails to get one, he will be registering the plots with Panchayath Khata (Gollahali Gram Panchyath)
1. I wanted to know if it is fine to go ahead with Panchayath Khata, will there be any problem when i want to construct a house as i am looking for immediate construction
2. If we go with Panchayath Khata, won't the land value deprecates? I am not sure, what is the current guidance value for this location- it would be of great help if someone help on this too.
3. The developer is quoting 3300 Per Sqft. Is the price ok assuming we will get the Panchayath Khata
4. If the developer manages to get a BDA e khata, is that all i need to construct a house (do i still need a khata from BBMP/BMRDA etc)

It would help me if someone shed some light on my above concerns

Appreciate your help on this and thanks much in advance!

Cheers!
Vikas
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

Who should issue Khatha for any site?
Ideally it should be the agency whoever maintain that.
Example BBMP ( Maintains roads)
Gramapanchayath ( Maintains roads)
Usually developers develop and leave away. Maintenance will be done by another agency.
So if BDA develops layout, BBMP maintain it.
BDA should collect only development charges where as BBMP issue khatha and maintain the layout.
So if BDA approved pvt layout, Panchayath maintain it.
Private developer should collect only development charges where as Gramapanchayath issue khatha and maintain the layout.
I don't know why BDA is issuing Khatha and collecting taxes every year when they are not responsible for maintenance.
Expert people here can comment on this.
riturajmnit

Post by riturajmnit »

Hi Hegde,

Please DM me your number, need some suggestion
sunil18vns

Post by sunil18vns »

I was in same situation. Had taken inly BDA khata and on day of construction Panchayat guys came asking to chnage to Ekhata and pay approval charges of plan snction for house.

I told them to come with legal notice and they never came back. BDA will only handover to BBMP onve area gets converted. Get only BDA khata as banks like SBI will not accept Ekhata and your property valuation will also come down if ekhata

Return to “General”