BCMC Layout suggestions please

bhyravan

Re: BCMC Layout suggestions please

Post by bhyravan »

What is the rate prevailing in this layout?
bluedart

Post by bluedart »

rkrishna wrote:Layout was allotted to Bangalore City Municipal Corporation employees (Currently BBMP) by their society. It was approved by BDA. I bought a site here a while ago and moved in recently after constructing a house. In general, Kanakapura road has a lot of BDA/BDA approved sites c. (BSK 6th stage, Anajanapura layout or other society layouts like Narayana Nagar and BCMC). BCMC layout internally has wide roads (some internal roads are 40 - 60 feet wide which is a luxury) and there is one 60 feet road connecting to the Anjanapura double road. The direct access road to Kanakapura road is comparatively less wide though cars (and even school buses) can go in that road. I moved in here because it is close to main road (read development) still far enough to be away from pollution with greenery etc.

When I checked last, BCC layout and a part of Narayana nagar 3rd block had some legal issues but may have been resolved. My lawyer is pretty strict and rejected sites in a BDA approved society because the GPA in the paper was not valid. He was very happy with the BCMC layout papers.

That said, papers for individual sites in the layout will need to be verified with a lawyer.

if you are looking to move in to this location; pm me for any details needed.
Hey Mr. Krishna,

Can you please pass on your lawyer's no. I want to verify my papers of the plot. Even I am buying a plot in BCMC layout.
bluedart

Post by bluedart »

Hey Mr.Krishna

Can you please pass your Lawyer's no. I want to verify my papers. Even I am buying a plot in BCMC layout. I have heard that Lawyer's usually favor the brokers and it is very hard to find a genuine and good lawyer. Thanks!
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

what is the present rate in this layout?
rajarajangs

Post by rajarajangs »

Inside this layout there is a burial ground which I guess is not used these days, please make sure you'll know the surroundings before you buy the site. Around 2011, I was about to finalize one site in this layout. But I felt the access to this layout from the main road was not proper, but the internal roads a very wide. Also I felt this is too far from my office and bought something in Bannerghatta road at that time.

Regards, Rajan.
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi Rajan,

Thanks for the info. Where did you buy in Bannerughatta road? bcoz this would help me and others in knowing abt a layout for which you have already made some scrutiny.
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

@bluedart daya shankar 9845081939
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

"Inside this layout there is a burial ground which I guess is not used these days, please make sure you'll know the surroundings before you buy the site"
I currently live in this layout and I can confirm that this is a very general statement, There are 550 sites in the layout and it is spread over almost 2 - 3 KMs The erstwhile owner's family buried their family's bodies in an area earmarked by BBMP for park. This is encroachment by a private party on public lands rather than a burial ground. This should not affect your decision to buy property in the layout unless your site is facing the above park.

"But I felt the access to this layout from the main road was not proper"
yes- There are many small roads from Kanakapura road but none too wide. Best access is the 60 feet road from Double road.
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

"what is the present rate in this layout?"
Depends on the site size, proximity to the road and facing of the site. I heard one site went for sale at 6.5 K psft (possibly 30 X 40 corner sites). I personally know that in our road a corner 30 X 40 went for 6 K about 2 years back. But I hear that prices have been steady or even have been going down in the last year or so.
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

"Also I felt this is too far from my office and bought something in Bannerghatta road at that time."
Certainly a key factor in your decision given how horrible Bangalore's commute is. Metro phase II will be operational by 202x but I doubt it will help anyone in commuting to office. Roads are not getting any better. I have optimized for other family member's commute and sacrificed my commute time.
That said, I am personally happy with the clean air in this area compared to Bannerghatta road. My observation also has been that Bannerghatta road does not have too many BDA approved site and sites with wide roads. BDA approved site will be less
crowded/polluted in the long run given the amount of open site allocated for parks etc.

Return to “General”