BCMC Layout suggestions please

rajarajangs

Re: BCMC Layout suggestions please

Post by rajarajangs »

@rkrishna - I just gave an information which is unbiased, let the buyer know more where he invests his life savings. Hope you'll also appreciate any additional information, if you are a potential buyer. Bannerghatta road is crowded, even JP nagar and all other developed BDA areas near it. Its a balance one must chose.

@nagarjunkatta - I bought one in Nobel Residency, Begur road, 2.5Kms from Bannerghatta main road, which is 6Kms from Silk board junction. Its not a BDA approved layout, but its having an A khatha.
Shravan

Post by Shravan »

Hi
I personally searched sites almost whole bangalore and finally bought site at BCMC layout, as its BDA approved sites and area is so pleasant to stay. There are two approach roads one being small, other approach is using double road which is too big and wide. Metro progress is going on so prices will go up. Every area would be a burial ground prior to layout making. So that wont be a concern. Not all sites in this area have burial ground surrounding. Somewhere around one corner you have it. I even saw sites at bannerghatta road sites and felt weak roads and narrow roads what I saw. I paid 5900/sqft year n half ago and staying in the same area and much happy about the purchase
Shravan

Post by Shravan »

I must say mine is a west facing site which is less compared to east and north. My friend bought in the same area paying 6.1/sqft for east facing which is bit inside the layout. My site is in the connecting road of double road which is 60ft wide road
Shravan

Post by Shravan »

You can construct house immedietely at BCMC layout. No need to wait as there are considerable amount of population. We reach jp nagar in 10min from this layout. Kanakapura road is getting wider because of metro and there is a prestige falcon city coming soon, right now they are constructing prestige falcon apartments, and in the near future prestige mall is expected. There is a iskon krishna lila park so you can expect good developments here and a textile park. After researching alot I got a site here. So before buying make sure papers are fine and I suggest get a BDA approved site as you need not worry about areas improvements. It will automatically get developed. Where im staying for rent, new tar roads were put up recently.
ymallireddy

Post by ymallireddy »

Does anyone know what is the current price being quoted for BCMC layout sites? What would be a good reasonable price for 30x40 / 40x60 sites?
yvnagendra

BCC Layout suggestions please

Post by yvnagendra »

Hello,

I am looking for 30X40 site in BCC layout. Any of you have bought site there recently? What is the current price there?
Do you have any agent contact in that lay out? ( we do not see much information in online. - magicBrick, commonfloor etc)

Can you please share information on these. It will help me a lot.

Thanks
nagendra
subhashini

Re: BCC Layout suggestions please

Post by subhashini »

Hi Friends,

Can anybody tell me, what is the good reasonable price for 30x40 sites in BCC layout? or near to that?
Real Estate Advisor :)
viksat82

Re: BCC Layout suggestions please

Post by viksat82 »

yvnagendra wrote:Hello,

I am looking for 30X40 site in BCC layout. Any of you have bought site there recently? What is the current price there?
Do you have any agent contact in that lay out? ( we do not see much information in online. - magicBrick, commonfloor etc)

Can you please share information on these. It will help me a lot.

Thanks
nagendra
Hi Nagendra
Did you find site in BCC layout?
I too am looking for a site there and want to share some information.
Please share your number.
kumar.deni

Post by kumar.deni »

Hi, I'm looking to buy, can you please let me know what is the current market price...in this locality?
Thanks
Kumar_Da

Post by Kumar_Da »

Me too searching for a plot in BCMC Layout, appreciate any guidance and leads. Thanks in advance.

Return to “General”